When blowjobs go bad

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it's not really about stories of throwing up on someone's lap because you ate too much before swallowing the pork sword, but more about what to do when you're servicing a guy who either

a.) takes a while to get to the "point of no return"

or

b.) Doesn't really get off on getting serviced.

I have a fuck buddy who really loves when I service him, but for the most part, he takes about an hour to come. Granted, he can come faster if we're playing with other people, but he'll often just want to get a long, drawn-out suck session going.

I don't really get into doing that because it often leads to the tensing up of my facial muscles and the loss of control when it comes to protecting his large member from my teeth.

I've tried alot of stuff to make it work, but it just seems like he takes forever to cum and I really ain't into all that.

I guess what I'm looking for are stories from people who have been in the same predicament or stories from guys who suffer (or not, whatever) from late cumming.

picoal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What about putting a finger up his ass after a bit.. that might make him cum faster.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile:
I THINK YOU NEED MO PRACTICE BOI...WHAT'S YO ADDRESS...I'M CUMMIN TO SEE YOU:biggrin1:
JUS DON"T BITE...SUCK IT ALL DOWN:tongue::biggrin1:

Sorry, can't help it...enjoy what you do...don't give up:wink:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was a young lad in college, I dated a guy whose specialty was sucking me for a long time before I came. (When I saw "a long time," I mean like 45 minutes or more.) As a 17-year old, I wasn't used to lasting. But he could sense (feel, smell, taste, whatever) when I was getting close, and he'd back off the oral intensity. And when I did come, it was always with such violent intensity that I needed to rest up before Round Two.

So...if you want a guy to cum quickly from a blowjob, search for guys who cum quickly from blowjobs. And if you want a guy who can last, there are plenty of guys like that, too.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sometimes cum fast, sometimes it takes longer. I don't know, I guess it just depends on my mood or sensitivity at the time or something. As for servicing anybody, I wouldn't know.

nintynyne

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did anyone laugh when they read the title of this thread? Reminded my of those bad TV Blooper Reels they used to show. "Next On Americas Funniest Home Videos: When Blowjobs Go Bad"

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^In high school english everyone called me "the King of Hooks" because I could always come up with a title to draw the reader in immediately.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm always amazed when people write here that they either cannot or have trouble cumming from a BJ. I don't think that I have ever lasted longer than five or ten minutes. There have been times, when the "sucker" kept going, that I have favored him (or her) with a second offering but again, it didn't take any great amount of time.

I wonder if perhaps it's because I was sucked so intensly when I was very young AND thereafter until I was in high school. I know that whenever I'm getting sucked, it is always my intent and desire to dump my load. I don't recall a single instance when I have failed to do so.

Gramps