when bottoming do you stay rock hard or flaccid?

are u... do u...

• Im a bottom and when fucked my cock is limp

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Im a bottom and when fucked my cock stays hard

Votes: 49 23.0%
  • Im versatile and when fucked my cock is limp

Votes: 21 9.9%
  • Im versatile and when fucked my cock is hard

Votes: 75 35.2%
  • Im a top and Ive done anal play... I stay hard

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Im a top I dunno

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's funny, cause I have this theory about Glee. When gay men see it, they get super excited and start acting really effeminate. When straight guys see it, no emotion reaction is seen. Glee is a gay guy thing, which is why it makes them act effeminate. Straight guys aren't like that, so they don't react to it. Do you think it holds any validity?

Why, this is brilliant! Have you considered submitting a white paper on this to the Federal Department of Homosexual Identification? This could be a great new weapon to ferret out them homer-sexuals---good thing J. Edger Hoover isn't still around...:biggrin1: (yes, I know you are being sarcastic--so am I)

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have 2 takes on this.i'm nearly always top and my bottoms have all stayed hard. if they start to soften i do something about it because even tho I'm the top i want them to enjoy and cum. Ideally as i fuck them.
Secondly if i do bottom i am hard probably because if I'm bottoming I'm in a really horny mood, and with a guy who i REALLY like.
That's my experience.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bottoms in American bareback movies, especially out of San Francisco( Treasure Island Media and SX), usually wear jockstraps to hid their soft dick. I suspect they have taken drugs like meth that make you high and horny, but can't get hard. That is not sexy to me in the least!!!

D_Dick_Jagger

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am at my hardest upon penetration. The strength of my erection varies, remaining hard, cycling through limp semi hard and back, or limp. In no way should the state of my penis be any type of indicator as to my pleasure or the skill of the top.

Likewise cumming from being fucked is variable. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Sometimes my cock is rock hard as I do, at others it is semi or limp.

Sex should be fun, and not full of worries about the state of an appendage. As long as you are communicating with your partner, both top and bottom, and ensuring that they are having as pleasurable time as possible, and more, well, THAT is what counts, no?

Reactions: teninchman

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bottoms in American bareback movies, especially out of San Francisco( Treasure Island Media and SX), usually wear jockstraps to hid their soft dick. I suspect they have taken drugs like meth that make you high and horny, but can't get hard. That is not sexy to me in the least!!!

exactly what I'm talking about, jockstraps are a turn on, but yeah you are lucky if you see a clip of dawson, lucas or christian hard

SJGuy001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Feeling pleasure in my butt and having an erection are two different things for me! I'm usually limp or semi when I'm getting fucked... I think I'm usually to preoccupied with the fucking and getting the top off that I don't get rock hard.

Although most of the time I stay hard, I don't always. Not staying hard when bottoming doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the top or the level of enjoyment I'm getting out of being fucked. Sometimes I get so into being fucked that I don't even think about my own cock. I'm still turned on and loving every second of being plowed, though.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why, this is brilliant! Have you considered submitting a white paper on this to the Federal Department of Homosexual Identification? This could be a great new weapon to ferret out them homer-sexuals---good thing J. Edger Hoover isn't still around...:biggrin1: (yes, I know you are being sarcastic--so am I)

That's an excellent idea! I didn't even know we had a Federal Department of Homosexual Identification!
LOL
Thank goodness SOMEONE understood. I was trying to use that as an example to point out how ridiculous he was being. Was it not obvious?

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am at my hardest upon penetration. The strength of my erection varies, remaining hard, cycling through limp semi hard and back, or limp. In no way should the state of my penis be any type of indicator as to my pleasure or the skill of the top.
Same here. I mostly bottom. But when I'm going to cum I'm hard.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the guy's hitting your prostate exactly over and over again, you'll be hard and cum without touching your dick. They're called prostate orgasms. If he isn't hitting your prostate, you dick could very well be limp. It all depends on the match really. That's it, nothing special.

brasspin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always start hard, becasue I have been sucking my partner off, then get softer when I guiding him in, but then I start stroking myself while they are pounding my ass, so I get rock hard

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always hard when I bottom, as long as pain isn't too great (which does not always correspond with top's size.) I also stay fully hard when I orally service - even over 90 minute sessions.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i just bottomed for the first time last month. i was excited and nervous that it would hurt. so i rode him, felt great but i did not get hard. and then he fucked me on the floor with a pillow under me and it was awesome. but i was so shocked that we were doing it, and i was just looking at my boyfriend as he looked at me and was pumping into me I forgot to JO or get hard. it felt so good. i did jo in the shower after and it felt great. i am going to see him sunday and we are doing it again and this time i am going to be hard when he enters me...

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm always hard when I bottom, as long as pain isn't too great (which does not always correspond with top's size.) I also stay fully hard when I orally service - even over 90 minute sessions.
i wonder why it did not hurt to me...my BF is 8X6. all i felt was intense pressure and pleasure. though my hole was sore for 2 days afterwards... but it was bearable.:smile:

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm vers and I can be hard while bottoming but in general if I'm not actively engaging with my own penis then it stays limp. I've never been able to stay hard without even thinking about it while bottoming. That isn't to say I'm not thoroughly enjoying myself.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's an excellent idea! I didn't even know we had a Federal Department of Homosexual Identification!
LOL
Thank goodness SOMEONE understood. I was trying to use that as an example to point out how ridiculous he was being. Was it not obvious?
No, it was obvious. You're not so clever that your commentary is over my head. I just thought it was an asinine comment, and responded in kind.