When can you never get enough of a woman?

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all know how desired you men are but, what is it that makes a woman so desired by you that you just can't seem to get enough of her? I mean to the point where it almost embarressed you when someone pointed it out to you and you kind of try to hide that fact?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first few times are always the best with a woman. It is the discovery age and everything is exciting and new. Then, unfortunaltey, it dies off. Its actually scientific. I believe it is called the "Coolidge Effect" named after President Calvin Coolidge.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are women that you enjoy spending time with and there are women that just do something to you and for me it's in the eyes and the balls.

Some women you can just look at and get an overwhelming desire to want, again and again and again.. Also for me the tell tale sign is the kiss, i don't get hard often through kissing but there have been 3 women in my life who just by a decent kiss ( nothing overly passionate ), would get me erect. It's those women that i find my male friends saying "easy tiger" as they know i used to fall hard for!