When Cumming Inside A Man's Anus, Hold Still ?

s18865

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My BF usually starts to really pound away when he's close and will give me some really hard thrusts during the first few seconds of coming - then he stops while his cock pulses a few more times, always making sure to be as deep inside me as possible. If he fucked me doggy, he'll lay down on me afterwards, almost burying me below him (he's 6'4", 210 lbs of muscle, I'm more of a twink) while his cock is still inside me. Getting a load pumped deep inside me is maybe the biggest turn-of of getting fucked for me - much more important than actually coming myself. I always keep his load inside me as long as possible.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It makes no difference to the bottom really but generally speaking tops tend to fuck hard and fast until about mid orgasm, then they hold still to squirt out the rest of their cum. Once the throbbing stops some pull out, some keep still until they go soft and some slow fuck until they've had enough.

locutusofborg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Once I start to feel the need dump my load I do one final thrust to get my penis really deep inside their guts, and then by instinct my body freezes as my deposit starts. Then it’s just all down to my dick pumping out my sperm from my balls into the bottoms asshole. Something about bareback always makes my dick twitch more than if I had a condom on. Bottoms always say they can feel the motion of my dick squirting liquid into them. It drives me crazy thinking my balls created that sperm, something I made inside me being moved directly into another man’s asshole for him to keep inside him. Directly from me to them. Making his ass mine with my dick juice.

Honestly turns me on if my bottom is a total slut and I know other men are also injecting their dna in him when I’m not there. Sharing his insides with strangers. Having to claim him back from other men with my own dna

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love the feeling of his shaft pulsing as he puts his load in me, so i think i would be in the hold still camp but also like when another shoves deep and fast. Perhaps is what ever whomever is buried in my ass wants to do, i am so easy and submissive i like it all as long as i get something

It makes no difference to the bottom really but generally speaking tops tend to fuck hard and fast until about mid orgasm, then they hold still to squirt out the rest of their cum. Once the throbbing stops some pull out, some keep still until they go soft and some slow fuck until they've had enough.

This. Hard, fast fucking and then a nearly a sudden throbbing stop as he cums. As a bottom, I love it.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a bottom, I absolutely love it when the guy fucking me thrusts as deep as possible and then stays there while he unloads. Feeling a cock pulse and throb balls deep inside me while his cum pumps into me is sublime.

I also really enjoy using my hole to milk a guy’s cock as he shoots and as he’s coming down from orgasm. I like to make it last, plus it lets him feel how hungry my hole is for every drop of his seed. That’s harder to do when he keeps fucking my hole while he nuts.

curiousskpr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a bottom I love it when the top thrust as deep as he can when he cums so his seed goes as deep inside me as possible!
That's exactly what I like when cumming inside a hot ass. Push at the back and stand still while I cum, so my partner can feel each load shoot into his ass, and then slowly move in and out to spread it all inside him, for either him to absord all my juice, or sqweeze it out still warm and fresh. And it turns me on even more that this is what he wants. Lately he's even grown into ass to mouth a bit and has asked me to feed him off the cum squirting out of his ass, but using my dick as the creamy ass popsicle stick! Just ultimate fucking hot!

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I fuck my lover's ass (always bareback) I have to hold still while my cock pulses and pumps my seed deep into him. Mainly because the head of my cut cock becomes super sensitive during and immediately after I cum. I have to wait a minute or two before I can pull out. As for my lover though, when he fucks my ass (again, always bareback) he starts pumping deeper and harder as he shoots his seed deep in me and he will continue fucking my ass (not missing a beat) for some time after his balls are drained. Then he likes to pull out all the way and ram his cut cock back inside me a few times after he finishes cumming in me.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's definitely hot when the guy unloading stops and holds still and you feel the throbs of his cock unloading. Some guys keep pumping the entire time but I can tell you the bottom really enjoys feeling those pulsations. Even better when he leaves his cock in there and lets it naturally go soft before it falls out on it's own.

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like a number of guys who already responded here, when I'm cumming, I like to push deep and hold it there. My cock pulses hard every time I cum, and bottoms always love feeling that (and I love hearing them enjoy it--it usually gets especially noisy at that point!). Then after most of my load is in the other guy, I sometimes start stroking in him again, especially if he didn't cum yet.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never barebacked before. Can you feel the guys cum inside you?

Nahhh some guys say so but I'm pretty sensitive back there and at best you can feel the cock pulse if they're thick