When Cumming Inside A Man's Anus, Hold Still ?

curiousskpr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a bottom I love it when the top thrust as deep as he can when he cums so his seed goes as deep inside me as possible!
That's exactly what I like when cumming inside a hot ass. Push at the back and stand still while I cum, so my partner can feel each load shoot into his ass, and then slowly move in and out to spread it all inside him, for either him to absord all my juice, or sqweeze it out still warm and fresh. And it turns me on even more that this is what he wants. Lately he's even grown into ass to mouth a bit and has asked me to feed him off the cum squirting out of his ass, but using my dick as the creamy ass popsicle stick! Just ultimate fucking hot!

curiousskpr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My BF usually starts to really pound away when he's close and will give me some really hard thrusts during the first few seconds of coming - then he stops while his cock pulses a few more times, always making sure to be as deep inside me as possible. If he fucked me doggy, he'll lay down on me afterwards, almost burying me below him (he's 6'4", 210 lbs of muscle, I'm more of a twink) while his cock is still inside me. Getting a load pumped deep inside me is maybe the biggest turn-of of getting fucked for me - much more important than actually coming myself. I always keep his load inside me as long as possible.
Do you guys play open? I would love to have the opportunity as your bf and do the same thing to you : cumming deep inside you so you can feel the swelling of my cock real good, and keep it in as long as possible, even absorb it all.

Reactions: diver6

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nahhh some guys say so but I'm pretty sensitive back there and at best you can feel the cock pulse if they're thick
I think it depends on the load. If it’s a forceful shot or if it’s a massive volume of nut, I wouldn’t doubt that those types can be felt just a little.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a top, I like to start out with slow shallow thrusts increasing both depth and speed as the bottom adjusts. When he is ready I like to thrust deep and rapidly. As climax approaches, slow bringing it off slowly then holding still and deep so he can feel the pulsing. Hot! Hot! Hot!

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a bottom, I absolutely love it when the guy fucking me thrusts as deep as possible and then stays there while he unloads. Feeling a cock pulse and throb balls deep inside me while his cum pumps into me is sublime.

I also really enjoy using my hole to milk a guy’s cock as he shoots and as he’s coming down from orgasm. I like to make it last, plus it lets him feel how hungry my hole is for every drop of his seed. That’s harder to do when he keeps fucking my hole while he nuts.

Slushpup33

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Keep pumping until the contents of your ball sack is emptied inside of my rectum I say, and I like to feel the spot at the base of the boys dick where his cum tube is as it meets with his balls, so I can feel his load as it spurts out his balls and along the shaft into me....

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a bottom, I absolutely love it when the guy fucking me thrusts as deep as possible and then stays there while he unloads. Feeling a cock pulse and throb balls deep inside me while his cum pumps into me is sublime.

I also really enjoy using my hole to milk a guy’s cock as he shoots and as he’s coming down from orgasm. I like to make it last, plus it lets him feel how hungry my hole is for every drop of his seed. That’s harder to do when he keeps fucking my hole while he nuts.
I agree

Reactions: Brett222 and RLJR

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There something very powerful to me about accepting a man's load. When I sense that they are almost there I become an eager cheerleader encouraging them to fill me up and as they writhe and vibrate against me I do the same as if I am experiencing the same thing. Sometimes I'll work myself up into a frenzy just from the thought of being inseminated that I will always climax as they are climaxing. Doesn't matter which hole they are filling I will always do my part as the submissive bottom to give them the most intense orgasm that they could hope for.

That rest period after they've emptied their balls is also very relaxing as they just rest inside of you allowing their heart rate to come down and you can feel their cock deflate inside of you. Such a great experience.

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hold still ?
or continue deep thrusting ?
or giving more speed ?

I've done both depending on what mood I'm in but generally my orgasms render me a bit useless and I will go deep and hold still.

I have been told by the bottom before that he could feel my load shoot inside him along with my cock pulsing which I reckon isn't the case if I keep pounding away.

Reactions: insert_8

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like to alternate between rapid, deep thrusting, and slow, deep thrusting. I also like to pull nearly all the way out, enough so that the coronal ridge becomes visible then thrust quickly and deep. Once the PONR is reached, the thrusting becomes very slow, again nearly all the way out then full depth. Once my cock begins to pulse then I hold it still as deep as acceptable or as deep as it will go.

locutusofborg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Keep pumping until the contents of your ball sack is emptied inside of my rectum I say, and I like to feel the spot at the base of the boys dick where his cum tube is as it meets with his balls, so I can feel his load as it spurts out his balls and along the shaft into me....
Hottest thing in this thread

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course the guy fucking will most likely do what feels best to him, but if I had the decision I'd beg him to get it balls deep and once he starts cumming to stand still so I can feel every spasm as he pumps it in me. I know this is something you have to be careful with, but being filled with seed is beyond description. Better yet, feeling seed being pumped into you.