When cumming inside a woman, hold still or continue to thrust?

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you are having PiV sex, and you cum inside, do you prefer to continue thrusting as you shoot? Or do you hold still?

I normally hold still, but recently I have been experimenting with continuing to thrust in and out.
I've also experimented with pulling out halfway so I cum low down in her vagina rather than deep inside.

I guess variety is the spice of life, but do you have any preferences?
I don't have any choice, when I orgasm my body is gonna do what my body is gonna do; I'm just along for the ride! There's no way I can have the presence of mind to experiment in the midst of cumming.

If I'm fucking a real pussy or arse I'll hump faster and faster as I break through the point of no return and then smash it in with one really deep violent thrust and hold it as deep as I can get while my dick unloads. No choice in the matter that is what my body does. Then towards the end of spunking or just after I'll start thrusting again but gently while I have these sweet stinging aftershocks in my dick. I guess that's my bod's way of squeezing out every last cumdrop.

When I got my first Fleshlight it was the exact opposite. I dunno why but I could orgasm in "Her" but not cum. I'd be banging the shit out of it and going wild and been totally in a fucking other plarce and my dick would be quivvering and convulsing and I couldn't stop and there'd be no spunk. Eventually I'd overdo it on the reverse stroke and accidentally pull out and then explode everywhere.

Now my fleshlight has broken me in and I orgasm and cum balls deep inside but I can't last anywhere near as long as I could when she was first torturing my dick.

Last Sunday was one of my most intense orgasms I’ve ever had. I can best describe it as follows:

In missionary, we were deep French kissing as I began to explode. I lifter her torso towards me like doing the seated row at the gym and at the same time I began thrusting, one deep thrust for every contraction with a slight pause in between the thrusts. All the while we continued pashing.

I can’t remember how many times I thrusted but it would have been at least 10 which is usually the number of ejacs i shoot.

When I pulled out we were both shocked at the amount of cum that was bulging at the end of the condom. I abstained for her for a total of 3 weeks and it was a volume the size of my big toe.

I hope to repeat this again in a week or two.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I slow down when I'm close to cumming. I like to have the first spurt come when I'm balls deep fully inside the woman... then I slowly thrust in and out until I quit cumming. I keep my cock inside her until I go soft.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was stoned Friday night having rough loud sex and I thought I was never going to stop cumming as I kept fucking like a beast. One of the most mindblowing orgasms ive ever had. When I finally pulled out and collapsed we all laid there in shock for a few minutes

martins2alex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to go in deep and hold it. She can fill the contractions and the pools of cum deep in her guts. A lot of the women I fuck are size queens so that full feeling will make them cum and I get to enjoy their milking while I’m nutting too

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends on how I feel and also in what position. When I've done standing doggie/rear entry and I'm about to cum, I've noticed that I can be super sensitive, so my cock is inside but holding whatever depth I happen to be in at the moment. While standing, my orgasm also impacts my legs, and I tend to bounce up and down a little bit as my orgasm pulses.

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was married I would always go as deep as I could and stay there when cumming in her. With my Fleshlights that I use now, I go in completely when I start cumming but then try to keep thrusting some. Sometimes I can thrust while I cum, and other times my cock is too sensitive to move for a bit. Depends on the texture in the sleeve.