When cumming inside a woman, hold still or continue to thrust?

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you are having PiV sex, and you cum inside, do you prefer to continue thrusting as you shoot? Or do you hold still?

I normally hold still, but recently I have been experimenting with continuing to thrust in and out.
I've also experimented with pulling out halfway so I cum low down in her vagina rather than deep inside.

I guess variety is the spice of life, but do you have any preferences?

As a reflection, i push it as far as i can in to her and hold still. So i cum verry deep. She also likes to feel me pulsating deep in her.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thrust hard and deep when I cum. The first two or so throbs I'm holding still but then I begin to thrust while still in the "orgasm" phase. The thrusts are slower and a bit shallower, but still thrusting nonetheless.

nutsn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sometimes if we're fucking each others brains out, i'll thrust all the way through. however, if we're going slow/intimate or if she's already cummed a few times (so she's extra tight/tired), i like holding still. drives the girl crazy and she and i both love feeling the slow throbbing of my cumming cock.

D

deleted1352496

I'd say most of the time it is one deep thrust then hold it as it usually gives her that extra final orgasm then I will give her some slow strokes while she continues to orgasm. I like the idea of keeping on with the hard full strokes, but she is in control at that point and holding still with a deep stroke is what she wants so that is what she gets.

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I keep thrusting at the same speed/force as I shoot my load, then continue to get her off again after I've stopped cumming.

I'd like to take this time to make a small amendment to my previous post. The last few times I have been fortunate enough to have sex with my wife, I have held my cock as deep as it can go when I cum and have not thrusted, just let her feel each pump as I fill her. She has told me she can feel each shot and it makes her cum with me. Once my cum subsides, I resume thrusting for a bit to bring her to another orgasm before I get soft.

Its an amazing feeling, so I thought I would share!

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depend on the moo of both, usually if we get to climax at same time I hold still as deeper I can, if I get it first I keep thrusting until she gets there. But when she's on top I let her decide how it goes while/after I cum.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a reflection, i push it as far as i can in to her and hold still. So i cum verry deep. She also likes to feel me pulsating deep in her.
This is exactly how I cum during sex. When I feel it coming, I pound harder and harder as my dick gets harder and harder right before I cum. When I blow, I I push in as hard and deep as I can with a very hard thrust and hold it still, or make tiny, slow thrusts no more than an inch, staying as deep as I can. Its too sensitive for me to keep pounding when I cum; it feels much better for me to stop thrusting or barely thrust and just go in as deep as I can.