When cumming inside a woman, hold still or continue to thrust?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I will slide my hands under her ass and fuck her like there is no tomorrow. Thrusting and banging her pussy as deep and as hard as I can. I want to feel all of her pussy that I possibly can so I keep going as deep as possible. When my cock starts spurting cum I want all of her pussy I can get. I hit every inch of her pussy that I can with my cock feeling the very depths of her marvelous pussy.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the mood and position. I usually like to keep thrusting, depth depending on how good the experience was. I had a buddy that loved creampies. I'd stand while she lay back, legs wide open playing with her clit. When I'd cum she'd squeeze her insides as if to milk it out of me. I miss her.

ryans138

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thrust balls deep and hold it there. I love the feeling of every centimeter of my cock buried in a pussy and shooting my cum as deep inside her as possible. I want to leave my mark on her forever.

The thing is, I believe it's some instinct/reflex in me to do this. I couldn't keep thrusting even if I wanted to. I've tried and my body just refuses to reverse thrust. I've found this to be true on a Fleshlight, as well.

What's funny is that if I'm just jerking off with my hand, I do continue to stroke when I cum.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy making a nice cream pie, personally I've always found the best way is to start withdrawing my dick as I shoot just leaving the head of my dick just inside until my cum starts to well up back out around my dick. I've made some beautiful big cream pies that way and usually got enough left in the tank to decorate her body afterwards.

italianhusband

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thrust as deeply as possible, much to my wife’s dismay. I am at full depth when cum fires out placing my load as deeply in her as I can.
When my wife and I were younger I would go down on her for any cum that was drug out with my meat then put it on her clit and suck and tongue her till she had a few more orgasms. We are older now I just clean her up then we go to sleep.
Love you thrust deeply to her dismay.. spread your legs baby

italianhusband

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best sex if our lives started when all the kids were gone. I love to talk dirty to my wife as I fuck her and she screams as she is cumming. She has some massive orgasms. She quivers and convulses as she cums k just keep fucking her. Best sex ever in a kid free home.
Fucking sweet buddy... love taking dirty to my wife while I fuck her

Reactions: Jjz1109

italianhusband

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually keep thrusting and then pause for a second dee inside when I feel it might be the last shot, but then I try to resume thrusting so I can actually feel the I’m sloshing around and I love pushing it in and out.

Once I pull out, it’s nice to see some cum on my pubes. I know I filled her up to the max.

cum on your pubes.. yes you did your job and filled her cunt. I’ve enjoyed cum on my pubes since puberty

italianhusband

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually keep thrusting and then pause for a second dee inside when I feel it might be the last shot, but then I try to resume thrusting so I can actually feel the I’m sloshing around and I love pushing it in and out.

Once I pull out, it’s nice to see some cum on my pubes. I know I filled her up to the max.

cum on your pubes.. yes you did your job and filled her cunt. I’ve enjoyed cum on my pubes since puberty

italianhusband

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

italianhusband

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I will slide my hands under her ass and fuck her like there is no tomorrow. Thrusting and banging her pussy as deep and as hard as I can. I want to feel all of her pussy that I possibly can so I keep going as deep as possible. When my cock starts spurting cum I want all of her pussy I can get. I hit every inch of her pussy that I can with my cock feeling the very depths of her marvelous pussy.

fuck her brains out buddy... use that pussy for your pleasure... only way to Fuck them buddy! Atta boy!