When cumming inside a woman, hold still or continue to thrust?

Escapefromla6

Worshipped Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I start to cum I go balls deep and usually let my big first shot of cum out while still then start slowly thrusting again but only to work my head a bit to keep the orgasm going longer after I finish I slowly slide out and try not to take any cum with me.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love to thrust my cock so deep in her pussy as that is my favorite part of her is that deep pussy. when I start to cum I just pump my cock as deep in her pussy as I can get it then pump her pussy like there is no tomorrow. Her pussy usually clamps down on my cock and starts to squeeze my cock like its trying to squeeze all the cum out. Its as if her pussy wants all my cum deep inside her little pink pussy. my cock usually accommodates her pussy and usually squirts my cum deep in her pussy!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't really make myself move while I'm cumming in my wife. Its just extremely too sensitive. I can get a few thrusts in over the duration, but my orgasm lasts a long time and in her its like 40+ seconds and it just keeps going. Especially when her vagina twitches! Keeps it rollin

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I continue thrusting until my contractions stop and I fully released my load. I also tend to go deeper. Might be just instinctive - making sure the load lands where it should haha.
Half and half. With wife Sometimes I’d hold still shed say she could feel me spurt , although she said she could feel it more pronounced anally. Other times I’d just flail away until I couldn’t take the intense sensitivity on my knob.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't really make myself move while I'm cumming in my wife. Its just extremely too sensitive. I can get a few thrusts in over the duration, but my orgasm lasts a long time and in her its like 40+ seconds and it just keeps going. Especially when her vagina twitches! Keeps it rollin
Cool may I ask are you cut or uncut. I get so sensitive after cumming, bordering on pain but a little pain is good haha

Harry Bogel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Holy cow that’s sexy!! You’d go crazy in my wife as she is tiny, super tight, and her pussy twitches like crazy!!

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never thought about this, but paid attention last couple of times. Sometimes I stop and empty myself feeling it come out then squeeze it all out while still inside. Sometimes I just keep going in and out until I'm empty