When cumming inside a woman, hold still or continue to thrust?

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It just depends on the situation. Sometimes I just keep going or if my wife is on top she’ll keep going. There are times though when my cock becomes hyper sensitive right after cumming and any more motion is more than I can take.

tomcat82a

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the position. If I'm on top I like to push in as hard as I can then cum, when the spasms have stopped start thrusting a bit more and get another wave, but if I'm doing doggy there is not way I'm stopping!

Scott6428

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have done both, depending on the sex that night. If I'm pounding her hard then I keep thrusting when I cum in her. If I'm taking it slow, sliding the full length in and out of her, I will stop when I shoot my load in her.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love to cum super deep while I keep thrusting, really pushing it up there as though I want none to escape. And then as if to seal the deal, I like to slow down until I stop and lay there kissing until my cock is soft and audibly plops out.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
99% of the time I stop at the moment right before ejaculation and this (along with the pulsations) is usually my wife's indicator she's about to be filled up. While that's usually the end of any major movement on my part, sometimes I do thrust deeply a few more times after coming if I'm excited enough and want to make sure her pussy gets every last drop.

I should also note stopping prior to coming is also my M.O. during masturbation so I can watch the ejaculation and it seems more forceful that way then if I kept the stroking up.

fightermike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it kinda depends on if im cucking another dude. in those instances im thrusting hard with long strokes and scooping his nut out, so when i blow, im balls deep and dont thrust much so all my seed gets in there. prob lots of the guys on here do the same!

RandyStrotter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thrust harder and faster right before I cum. But when I actually start cumming, it's usually several big, deep thrusts (while squeezing her pretty tightly) followed by holding it in while I twitch with aftershocks.