When did you discover you had a bulge?? (nothing under age 18 allowed)

bigcreamlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Noticed first bulge at 15.

The biggest bulge was on a coworker. He was hot in tight jeans, his bulge was huge- just kinda made you want to reach out and cup it every time you saw him.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
I was 14 and trying out for the swim team. It was our final tryouts and to do their best everyone had their speedos under their trunks. Time for the race so we all drop the trunks...and I suddenly realized I was different.

Reactions: averagepat

2xdog

Experimental Member
Media
Southern California /want to live in Northern Cali
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use to be a singer and wore tight jeans. One night (after sound check) these 2 girls walked up to me. They told me we sounded good; then one blurted out, "your huge." I said, "Huh?" But tried to keep my cool, and replied, "How can you tell?" She replied, "Oh. She's studying to be a urologist."

True story.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In high school, had to change clothes with the other guys in choir (including the teacher) before we jumped on a bus to a competition. Most of us were in tighty-whities (including me...and the teacher). I stole lots of glances and was highly surprised that I (a freshman) seemed to have the heaviest package. I think others were surprised, as well, though no one said a single word...

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the gym wearing the pants in this pic: and noticed a group of girls giggling and sort of watching me lift. Then one of them "accidently" bumped into it when walking past me in a tighter area of the machines. I've tried different underwear to not show as much, but nothing seems to keep it from being quite visible:

View media item 1015995

Reactions: Lucius2s1 and CUBE

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was nude a lot around my family, and I was a the biggest of my family including my cousins and my uncle. Around the same time I started wearing a jock under my track shorts, and the shorts were feeling a lot tighter, but they were our uniform, so I kept wearing them. I knew I was bulging a bit, but I didn't compare with anyone else. One day, I noticed a group of girls near the field looking at me and giggling, at first I thought it was because they thought I ran funny, but I noticed them a few more days at practice. Finally I cornered them, they were a few years older than me, and asked what was so funny. "Not really funny... we call you, bb, for body beautiful" I didn't know how to react... but one brave girl said, "its because of your stuff.... down there". And she goosed me, and said wow as they hurried off laughing. In the next month, all three of the girls had sex with me. It was the start of being passed around the older girls. It lasted into high school.
Jock11.jpg

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this was a question i've been thinking of lately because earlier this week i switched from tighty whitey's to boxers :tongue: then i noticed in the mirror i had a bulge, not the most imppresive bulge but a bulge no less! also i'm not hung (only like 5") but it shocked me, in a good way :biglaugh:

so when did you first notice you had a bulge?

When I started wearing pants that fit properly. I stopped wearing underwear in the summer too.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been made aware of it a few different times in my life. I want to say tho that size of bulge and size of equipment don't necessarily coincide, its more about how it can lay.
Guys with lower hanging nuts and a longer dick can look unimpressive but a guy with a much shorter dick and high and tight nust sack could poke out and be impressive looking with clothes on.

One thing I learned early on is that it is more apparent to others than yourself. My friends told me lat in high school that they had discussed my bulge as far back as Jr High.
I point up as much as I can because I have higher nuts and I just don't like the straight out position I end up in if things start out lare then shrink for a bit then lengthen out again.
as a wrestler you notice people glancing at your crotch quiet a bit, but what can you expect, you are kind of on display. We all knew the girls came to wrestling meets just to rate or rank us, we just rarely found out our ranking with the exception of the action we got kind of telling us they were impressed enough to want to see it in person and uncovered.

One of the memorable things was I had carried a pair of shorts in an easily accesable pocket on my back pack to take them home and wash them. Well in the last class of the day an older chic spotted them, grabbed them out and held them up with a few other girls.
She handed them back to me saying "just wanted to see if your shorts were permanently stretch out". Then glancing at my crotch to see what was showing then.

In wrestling I always wore a jock and pointed my dick up to the side so the outward bulge was somewhat minimized. But the whole outline was still visible.
We all worked on how our bulge looked as we got dressed to wrestle each match, but it ususally moves around from the perfect bulge alignment as you wrestle. Many small looking boners were just when our dicks got caught in a straight out position, even soft it stretched the singlet outward.

One of the most recent acknowledgements was the lady I am seeing now. She makes a point to tell me which underwear and short combinations she likes to see me in. Just recently I had showed at the locker room before going to see her. I had to grab a pair of underwear ot of the clean laundrey cart. They were Aeropostale boxerbriefs one of the guys had tossed in to get laundered or just left in the locker room. They had a bit more room and a stitch in the bottom of the poich to give a bit of forward pull that kept all my stuff at the forefront. I initially wore them to her house in with practice shorts, which really bulged. Then she picked out a pair of my kakis to wear out that I know are a bit snug in that area. basically dressing me to optimize my bulge. Making it apparent she hoticed it and wanted to flaunt she was with someone who had one.
She is very gropy, always grabbing my package even out in public if she thinks she can get in an useen grag.

Dondiego

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this was a question i've been thinking of lately because earlier this week i switched from tighty whitey's to boxers :tongue: then i noticed in the mirror i had a bulge, not the most imppresive bulge but a bulge no less! also i'm not hung (only like 5") but it shocked me, in a good way :biglaugh:

so when did you first notice you had a bulge?
Right after puberty my weiner would fall out of my tightly whiteys.

Reactions: averagepat
M

Mr Ed in Mass

Just this morning when I wore pants for the first time

indyguy9791

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In science class. We sat in pairs on stools at each lab station. My lab partner was a cute girl that i knew, but not well.
We were kinda scooted back from the lab table cuz were watching a film on something. And outta the blue she leans over and whispers to me, " have u got something in ur pocket or is that.....?./??" and immediately she got super embarrassed and looked away. I look down and just see the lump that my random puberty induced semi-hard dick is making in my faded levis. So then I got embarrassed and just said, "ummm, thats just me.." We kinda had a goofy laugh about it and then couple minutes later she just reaches out and tentatively ran her finger along the shaft, I guess to validate.? That of course sent my dick in overdrive with full on erection going down inside of my thigh. So I entertained her for rest of the class with how I could make it pulsate and throb through my pants.......good times.......

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a female friend brought it up one day. I had never thought about it before as ridiculous as that sounds. It wasn't in a sexual way, she just said I may want to wear briefs or something if I'm in athletic shorts.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Moderator reminder : This thread was started many years ago and the rule regarding the mention of minors has changed since then. It is now a rule violation to mention anyone under the age of 18, no matter how innocent the context.

Well the way I found out that you could see my junk in my pants was when I started wrestling. We got our new singlets and had to try them on. My school was new and this would be the first time that anyone saw our warm up sweats or singlets. My mom of course wanted to see them. So I put everything on and came out showing it all off proudly. I took off the sweat suit so that she could see my singlet. My mother asked me, "what are you wearing underneath?" I told her, "I am wearing a jock strap mom." She informed me, "you need to wear underwear with it too because that looks grotesque."

I was self conscious about the way my pants or anything like that fit for a while. That was until I finally gave in and had sex. Up that point I had avoided sex and dating at all costs because I did not want the trouble I saw my sister and friends going through.