When did you discover your g-spot?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Jun 13, 2010.

1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Men can also share their stories with the g-spot.

I discovered it when i was young with an electric toothbrush of all things. It was the only thing that i could find and i was surprised how awesome it felt. This was before i knew what a clitoris was good for or that it was responsible for orgasms.

I had never read about a g-spot, all I knew is that when i put something not very far in there that it felt good. The faster the better.

All of this kind of masturbation virtually stopped as soon as i had a clitoral orgasm.

Then i had a boyfriend finger me for the first time and i felt an even greater sensation being so turned on before he even started. He was a virgin and had never even kissed a girl before. He just went with what i thought felt good and later i figured out by reading that other women also reported having a liking for this type of stimulation internally.

What about you?

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, the g-spot was actually shown to me by my first partner, who was much older than me. I was 20/21 when I first had sex :) My clitoris, I found that love button when I was in elementary school and started having orgasms then. I also learned how to be very quiet and lie very still. I didn't even know there was a "hole" down there until I got my monthly. Even then I was way more interested in my clitoris. I did find a dirty book my uncle had one time and I tried playing with a candle in my teens, but it hurt so I stopped and just kept my focus on what I knew gave me pleasure. I was sexually repressed by my Baptist background, you know no sex until your married etc.

#2 HiddenLacey, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I discovered my clitoris and clitoral orgasms at least five years before I knew what a penis looked like or how babies were made. I was like submissivegirl83, I played with my quietly every night and didn't discover my vagina for years! I was late to discover my g-spot. I bought a g-spot vibrator with a nice clit stimulator because I thought that the clit stimulator part looked like fun. I had no idea how much fun the g-spot part of it would be! I've never had a g-spot only orgasm, but there's a lot of nerves right there and it feels sooo good. I don't doubt that other women can play with it to orgasm.

As my gynecologist friend said, we're all a little bit different. When I asked him why other people on LPSG have described specific experiences with cul-de-sac sex, people I believe who are being honest, when my own experiences are different from theirs, he said that we're all just a little bit different. There's nothing wrong with me because a few other people feel different or are slightly different inside, we aren't all clones of one another.

#3 petite, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Well, my story involves a "squirting" situation. I was reading an ex-GF Cosmo article on G-spot stimulation and thought I would surprise her. Well, I guess I found it but we both got a big surprise in the end.
    GUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol

5. bid6555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I heard about the "G" spot but being a male I was really clueless. When I met my wife we just clicked. She is a squirter my first, and I can't get enough. Yea G Spot!!

WR

6. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

And then from that point on i discovered i liked it digitally stimulated with his fingers when he did oral sex on me. Then i discovered how much the clitoral orgasm is kicked up a million notches when the g-spot gets some attention too.

I love Dr. Graffenburg

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I don't think I have one (much as I don't want to provide support for Mr Troll). I've never been able to find a sensitive patch on the front wall during sex or masturbation.

9. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    in most women the g spot isnt too hard to find, if you finger them in a certain way.

10. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

I can remember explaining to a co-worker what it was. I was surprised that she was in her late 20's and had no clue what I was talking about. I wonder if she asked her husband about it...

11. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

How on earth do you get to that age and not know what the g spot is?

12. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

I guess you and everyone around you ignores it.

I forgot how it came into the conversation, but she thought I was talking about the clitoris. Another female coworker assured her that we were talking about two different things.

She'd been married for years with a couple of children and her face looked like she'd just found out the world was round. I felt bad for her.

#12 D_Wally Walnuts, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  13. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think this is one of the best non intercourse stimulations for me. Guys just have no idea. Anytime a guy goes down on me and adds G-spot stimulation into the play I want to climb the walls and I have to bit my lips to keep from screaming.:cool:

14. dolfette

Gold Member

maybe, like me, her's just isn't that sensitive.
    some women go wild for it but i'm all about the clit.
    i don't actually enjoy g-spot attention at all.

there's just not that much for me to notice.

15. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

As I said earlier, I've not got much of a g spot to notice either. I just think it's strange that someone could not know it exists in general. It's in magazines, people talk about it, etc. Maybe her family was not very open, but I still would have thought she'd see it in magazines or hear others talking about it.

16. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I discovered mine in in 1997.

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

really?

Stuck Toy 1 :confused:

Stuck Toy 2 :rolleyes:

to all the dudes... congrats on your G-spots. hope you enjoy your G-spots for years to come. :cool:

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I read about it in the 1990's, and after that I found my wife's when I first went exploring. That, in turn, led to some female ejaculations, as it is supposed to do. My mistress claimed she didn't have one, but I found it for her. It was off-centre, as is sometimes the case (imagine her lying on her back; instead of being at 12 o'clock it was at 10 o'clock). After that, she was a believer.

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Did you have to bring that up? Now I'm ultra embarrassed all over again :redface: . Point made though. We can all miss the most obvious things sometimes.

Draft saved Draft deleted