When did you finally lose your self-consciousness?

D

deleted298367

1. When did you stop being shy about your body?
- I'm still not completely comfortable with myself. Probably my biggest leap towards being comfortable with myself was when I lost my virginity. The guy was so into my body that I was like, 'Oh, maybe I'm not that bad afterall.' I think it's one of the reasons I actually have pictures up here, compliments make me feel good. But then again, I think it does for everyone :D

2. What made you stop being shy?
- ^^ Loss of innocence 0=]

3. Are you an exhibitionist, or do you simply not care if someone sees.
- I don't go out of my way to show myself, and I'm usually more to hide than not care, so not quite either yet :p

4. When you say shy about your body, do you mean all of your body or just your "private parts"?
- Basically just privates. I'm less hesitant anywhere else.

5. Do you not even like them to be able to see through clothing?
- I don't own any see through clothing. I would like some :p

6. Do you find it difficult to hide your bulge? If so, why?
- Only if I get a boner. I always wear jeans, and its hard to readjust in those without sticking a hand down. :p If I have a semi or its just showing plainly, I usually let it go.

7. Any embarrassing stories?
- Not yet. I'll keep ya posted :p

bigmanstl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in dealing with the modesty issue...i never been really comfotrable with my own body. i my never be 100% comfy either. some days i look at myself and i think "you know what, i don't look too bad." other days i struggle with my self-image. i think a lot of gay men do too. it's something i deal with and try to improve every day.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in dealing with the modesty issue...i never been really comfotrable with my own body. i my never be 100% comfy either. some days i look at myself and i think "you know what, i don't look too bad." other days i struggle with my self-image. i think a lot of gay men do too. it's something i deal with and try to improve every day.

i totally relate, actually :) that's where I am currently. It's not even about my sexuality...i'd be self conscious either way :(

*shrugs* i'm working on it :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

When I was 21.

Going to a nude beach. Everyone's body is different, so wtf.

Both.

4. When you say shy about your body, do you mean all of your body or just your "private parts"? (when I said "old school", I apparently meant Kindergarten lol)

Body.

Whatever.

No. I don't wear underwear and gravity takes care of the bulge.

Nah. Not about me :p

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was painfully shy til I was in 10th - 11th grade. I was skinny as a pencil and everyone made fun of my body as well as my dick. By the time I was in 10th grade the guys began to realize the value of what I had -- as compared to what most of them had -- and started to admire it rather than make fun of it. I was only an average student and wasn't very good at sports, so this was my one attribute that guys could admire and I took advantage of it by becoming kind of an exhibitionist. I'd get it hard in the locker room and show it to whoever wanted to see it. Kind of explains my exhibitionist tendencies today.

Devil88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember being being bery proud of my body as a child and was spent as much time naked as possible. This changed when I started putting on weight in my early teens,. Having smaller equipment didn't help eigther. I have now lost the weight but Im now terribly embarrassed about my body hair.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was 25. After being a chubby guy my whole life I lost 68 lbs. of fat and began to muscle up. I still have my moments of modesty, but when I'm down to my undies...I'm proud as a peacock. (pun intended)

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Around 14. High school sports... had to shower. After about a week, got over it.

See number 1

Do not care if someone sees.

4. When you say shy about your body, do you mean all of your body or just your "private parts"? (when I said "old school", I apparently meant Kindergarten lol)

Actually.. all of it when I was 14. I was skin and bones. Started working out when I was 18. Now, I have no issues with someone seeing my body.

?

Not if you wear the right undewear.

Hundreds...

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Around 11 when we had to shower after football.

Seeing other cocks and enjoying viewing them.

I enjoy swimming naked, having a sauna naked, and get a certain enjoyment out of being naked with others.

4. When you say shy about your body, do you mean all of your body or just your "private parts"?
I am shy about certain people seeing it because they will be offended.

I think that's not an issue for me as I don't wear tight clothing.

6. Do you find it difficult to hide your bulge? No.

None recently.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was 26
whole attitude change when i went on holidays by myself to nz..
bit of both... im an exhibitionist on here but not too fussed if people see in public.
all of my body... which was weird coz i was a skinny guy
happy to have you look now...lol
yes in business trousers and jeans... i have big balls and usually a semi-ish sort of cock when they're in tight clothes..
lost my swimmers once at the beach and had to "casually" walk up the beach to get my shorts... :biggrin1:

BulginginPA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't say that I am ashamed of what lies beneath but I can say that I am quite modest and try to keep it covered sometimes in the locker room, depending on the number of people around. But I figure if you see it you see it. Its the same thing you have; expect mine is bigger. (LOL).

BulginginPA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't say that I am ashamed of what lies beneath but I can say that I am quite modest and try to keep it covered sometimes in the locker room, depending on the number of people around. But I figure if you see it you see it. Its the same thing you have; except mine is bigger. (LOL). j/k

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't guess I've ever really been shy. Though once I started visiting Europe I was much more free with my nudity. That was when I was 18. I wouldn't call myself and exhibitionist more of I could care less if you look or not....if you don't like it you'll stop looking and if ya do then well I suppose it's all the better for you.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It took a couple of years. I developed very early (body hair and size) which made me the center of attention through middle and high school. By the time I was a senior, I was used to it.

I joined a gym right after high school and felt more relaxed around adults. I felt very comfortable being naked in the locker room.

I simply don't care. I have never really liked wearing clothes. Nudity is just more about being comfortable to me.

In school, I was shy about my whole body because everyone looked at me like I was a freak.

I could care less since I reached my mid 20's. I would walk through Time Square naked and not mind.

Yes, if I am trying to hide it. I am tall and thin, my bulge sticks out very noticeably. Kind of like a doorknob on a door. There are no hills and vallies to hide it. Most of the time I don't try to hide it. There are certain times when it is just inappropriate.

I was coming out of the shower after gym in high school. Everyone usually stared at me because I was hung and hairy. I slipped on the wet floor and hit the ground pretty hard. I laid there for a minute. Several students and the gym teacher gathered around me. The gym teacher asked if I was OK and attempted to help me up. The other students now had a real good chance to look at me close-up and gym teacher touching me while asking questions actually caused me to get a little hard. Of course that only made matters worse. The bigger I got, the more they stared. I got back to my locker and got dressed as quick as I could. It didn't take long till everyone in school knew about it and that I was the big guy on the block.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm still greatly shy about my body, especially when it comes to women. I try to be more outgoing to boost my confidence, but I am still very nervous. That isn't just being naked, that is even being shirtless. I am probably the hardest person to catch shirtless

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my freshman year of college, the locker room showers had no dividers, and I just said to myself, "fuck it." and from that moment on my level of self-consciousness has been dramatically lowered - perhaps too much so.