When did you first measure your penis?

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
It seems that everyone on this forum knows what their measurement is. I was particularly surprised that the teen guys, guys as young as 14 (allegedly), know their measurement. I suppose that for a while there I used to think that I was sort of odd for knowing my measurement, or that maybe it was something that I got into later in life.

Anyway, I was wondering at what point the rest of you got into measuring your penises, and what motivated it. As for me, I don't really remember. I just remember putting the ruler to the damn thing and thinking, "No, no, it's not only 6 inches! It looks so much bigger than 6 inches." Funny but true. :evilgrin:

I love you, bros!

Skinny Guinea

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When it became more then a handful; I guess around 18.

Its funny cuz when I see these j/o flixs with guys who are huge, they seem to all claim they never thought to measure it. If I have something that big hanging off me, its gonna be measured!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I first measured in 7th grade, because that was the first time that I knew anything about penis size. I learned at that point that I was already an inch bigger than "average." Since I knew that I had just started growing, I had to keep track of how things progressed.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I first measured mine when I was 12 or 13. I had gotten hold of a book called "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask" which said that average size was 6". That was the first time it ever occurred to me to measure it or that penis size had any significance. I was right at 6" so I figured, cool, I'm average, good to know. That satisfied me since I had always been the shortest guy in height in my class, so I was just relieved to know I was at least measured up in one department. I thought no more about it until one day when I was 14 and was jacking off and thought my penis seemed bigger than I remembered. I measured it at 7" that day, and that was the first time I realized I was actually going to be bigger than average. From then on I measured it regularly, monitoring my growth.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I believe that the first time that I measured was in 8th grade. I was tall and it was over 6", I figured that I was done. Boy was I wrong...

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 7 or 8 and had just seen a man's dick and had been told that it was 7-1/2" long. I was sure, at that moment, that I wanted to have one that big so I used my mother's tape measure to find out how far I had to go. I found that I needed another 2-1/2".

Gramps

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I first measured in the eighth grade after a younger friend, who still had not developed, jacked me off for the first time. I was five inches hard then, now I'm over 7.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I first measured when I was about 13. My last year at summer camp. I was much bigger than most of the other boys and all of us in the camp dorm measured the length and my 7 incher was the biggest in the camp.

Reactions: orangeC

JAF

Sexy Member
Media
good question.
i was in 8th grade and somehow learned about averages and waned to know where I was. I remember looking a thte ruler differently after that

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first time I measured it was when I was with my first LTR BF. He looked a lot like Brad Davis--the late actor. His cock was average-sized. He measured my cock. He was like Wow! It is 7" X 5 1/4". He didn't believe me. He actually thought that I was bigger. Invisibleman :beer: :yourock:

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks, bros. This is all beautiful. I think a man's relationship with his own penis is beautiful, and sometime funny. I mean, I don't know about the rest of you, but I see some humor in the fact that we measure our penises. I don't remember why I measured mine. I don't think anyone suggested I should measure it. I think the idea just came to me on my own. I think that this in itself is kind of funny. Just the image of a guy with a ruler beside his dick is kind of funny, in my opinion.