When Did You Hear The Word or Use The Word 'Jizz' last?

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was on another website when I saw the word 'jizz'. I grew up using the word jizz and do not know when I used the word or heard the word jizz.

Is it from a previous generation or what??

I love jizz, used to be one of my favorite words to say, ohhh the thought of the taste of jizz and to hear the sound of the word. It has been so long since I heard the word, almost makes me hard with just the thought.

When was the last time you heard the word or said the word jizz?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's short for gism or jism. Wictionary says its etymology is unknown. Could it be related to jazz, which originally meant have sex, or to orgasm? It's much better known in the USA than outside. The rest of the English-speaking world is more likely to say cum or spunk.

Syklex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most people I know simply refer to it as cum, although a couple opt for euphemisms or the word spooge. Maybe my friends and I are just weird for not using jizz as part of our slang, but I definitely don't hear it very often, and I am of the "current generation."

Likely the last time I've heard the word is in some passing conversation between a group of drunk and/or high guys while waiting for a bus on a Friday night.