Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what kid measures "early" ? I gotta say, like remixa, likely around 4th or 5th grade--so 9 or 10 years old. Cause by 7th grade when started JOing, and mutual JO, it was THAT that stunned others -- they could use two hands on my dick

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess around 10? because when I first really measure it at the beginning of 7th grade I was already over 6"

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guess it was at about 12. I hit puberty before other guys in my boarding school, so it attracted a lot of attention in the showers! I had the biggest cock around, but then by 15 when other guys grew their dicks, I was back in the pack! Haha

Leeumm

1st Like
Media
I wish I measured earlier so I could remember when it got bigger, I started really noticing my dick when I was about 11, and I've always felt its been the same size which sadly is just under 6 inche

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right after I turned 13. I was REALLY small until I hit puberty that summer and then my dick just exploded in size. It's funny now, but I was afraid that I'd have to see the doctor or something because of how fast it was growing. I remember thinking it was because I had started jacking off like crazy about then. A classic case of correlation without causation.

Status
Not open for further replies.