When did you know it was big?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by LancerBlue, Sep 3, 2007.

1. LancerBlue

LancerBlue New Member

Albums:
    I put this post on the introductions page, but think it is better here:

When did you know you were big? I think it's so hot to think of guys in their teens or in high school knowing they are packin'.

2. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I knew I was big at 9yrs when I was 8" long and shooting thick spunk and my pals were about 2" and spunkless.

Franky

3. hung9inchteen6888

hung9inchteen6888 New Member

At about 10 when i went for my first physical and the doctor said that i was "endowed" for my age. i didnt even know what that meant at the time but apparently 7-7.5" at the age of 10 was quite impressive.

4. superslam

superslam New Member

at age 16 when my friends were bragging about how big their penis was compared to things

5. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I knew as soon as i started playing sports but it was obvious i was bigger than all the guys on my team. Im big even soft and was given several nick names that persist to this day like all the originals, snake, meat, timberwood, lol

6. pdsover

pdsover New Member

Albums:
    Probably in high school I figured I was bigger than most guys. But not until I started sleeping around and they would comment on the size....

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I was on HS basketball team, a black team mate was doing cock comparisons one day after practice, and said I was hung for a white dude. I sort of glanced around and about 1/2 the guys were paying attention, and I noticed I was thicker than they were. it really stood out because i was so skinny.then he saw another team mate, a white guy, who was a lot larger than my black friend. Kinda shut him up. I got in trouble because the black guy made fun of a white guy who was very small, like your little finger. I was sticking up for the under developed guy, when coach came in and chewed my ass out, because he thought I started the crap.

I never thought about my size much until after I had been with a few gals and apparently word got around. I did overhear one GF tell her GF that I was big, the next day after screwing her the night before. One GF told her mother, and I wound up doing both of them for awhile.

8. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It wasn't until the first part of college for me. A couple of girls said something to me about my size and then eventually, other males would comment on it too.

9. rusty__

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when i was started at high school and started showering after gym...not so much the length but my cock was alot thicker and my knob was obviously alot bigger than most...also my balls were rather bigger too.

10. collegefratguy82

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was about 14 and during a swim meet for a summer league a group of girls were staring and giggling. I didn't know why, but eventually I got one of them to tell me.

It was awesome to get to high school to know that word was out that I was packing.

11. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

I was about 10 years old and we were changing for the swimming pool at school. I was quite an early developer, and some of the other kids used to comment. I remember one saying 'Jesus christ, look at that!' I don't think it was that big, maybe 4-5" soft, but for my age that was pretty big.
    I got changed in the cubicles after then, and didn't think much more of it until I was a lot older.

12. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

i was 12-13 i think and noticed that when i was running in phys ed my cock would slap around on my thighs. when changing in locker room i saw i was always way bigger than everyone else. apparantly having 10" at that age is obscene

13. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

When I was twelve years old I was coming out of the shower during gym class and one of my classmates walked over to me and told me I was deformed (refering to the length of my flaccid cock). A few days later he asked me if I wanted to spend Friday night at his house. Of course he wanted to see just how deformed I was erect, which I showed him. That's when I started checking out the other guys length during showers in gym class.

14. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was around 10 or 11. I was in the 6th grade and trying out for basketball. getting changed after practise some of the 7th and 8th grade guys were teasing me about being bad at basketball (I didn't make the team) and they then started teasing me about having to drag my dick along with me and thats why I couldn't run or jump. being a skinny and smart and kind of nerdy I got teased alot..hell..all the time. but it seemed to not be as bad once they realized my cock was bigger than all of theirs. maybe its memory glossing things over..who knows. but thats when I realized I was bigger than most

15. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    Umm....having 10" at any age is just plain impressive. I'm officially jealous.

16. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    I'm more of a grower than show-er, BUT I was still hung enough to get noticed in school. I remember well it was seventh grade and I had just transferred to the gym class for athletes, even though I wasn't athletic. Due to a scheduling issue, I had to take the class with the jocks. I caught shit at first because I wasn't athletic and was, instead, academically gifted. To add insult to injury, I was only about 13 and this class had guys for ALL the bball teams, through senior high. So I was in class with 18 year olds, too.

To make it even worse, I was a bit overweight (hey, I said I was a bookworm not a jock) and got teased for having lots of "table muscle." I wasn't quick to undress and shower after my first day, but the coach came in the locker room and made sure everyone showered. (I don't think he was a perv. It was a small school with windowless rooms, so showering was a necessity for such close quarters).

Looking around as I stripped, I realized I was bigger than all the other guys my age. I'd started puberty that summer (it lasted FOREVER for me) and already had pubic hair and nads that were bigger. The small four head gang shower made for getting up close looks at the other guys and vice versa. And, if I'm honest, being cock to crack practically with all these guys did give me a bit of a semi.

When I wound up in the shower with two senior guys and a sophomore, and I was bigger than two of them, though not as hairy or toned, then I got less shy. In no time at all, the guys were giving me some respect. Likewise, I decided to get in shape.

By the next year, when I could do more push ups, sit ups, and other stuff than my "athletic" classmates in eighth grade, PLUS I was smarter and more hung, I officially became one of the in crowd. It was surface acceptance, but I didn't care back then. And I had lots of wanking material by staying the athletics class and seeing all the sights.

17. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    I guess I was about eight when some of the boys and I used to go skinny dipping in the river I was far larger than they were. Never thought about measuring at that age. The fact that I was much larger than other guys my age was confirmed in High School at the gym showers at 17 I was the same size I am now 8.25 long X 7 circumference.

18. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

When I was 12 or 13 yrs old and I was playing soccer in my last year of middle school and my friends commented how large I was. I still get those comments today in the locker room at the gym with friends, or by from sexual partners.

Flaccid: 6" x 5.5"
    Erect: 8.5" x 6.4"

19. mister_y

mister_y New Member

When I was about 9 years old I used to play with my cousin. When we were playing soccer or something like that we got real far from home. So when we had to take a piss we did it in public, and mostly together. I noticed I was much much bigger than him (he was small and I big). But then I thouged it was just a coincidence.

Few years later we had to shower at primary school after PE. And there I got several comments. So when I got home I searched the internet for avarage sizes and I was a little surprised finding out that I was big for my age. I remember really good the first time showering I was a little shy but after these comments and finding out I was bigger than avarage I used to shower very proudly ;).

20. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was 11, and it was the first communal shower during my first gym class in 7th grade. I was shy for about two minutes then comfortable when I saw that I was one of the first in my class to cross into puberty.

It was a great equalizer for a queer little nerd like me.

Draft saved Draft deleted