When did you know you were "BIG"

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, your at school or whatever and suddenly you look down and realise that whats hangin between ur legs isnt the same as everybody elses? when was your moment of realization. I was in a chemisrtry class and the benches were at groin level, i was talking to a couple of girls who sat behind me while standing at the bench facing them. They started giggling and i asked them what was funny. My bulge was resting perfectly on the bench like a sack of fruit! until that point i had no idea that i was packing anything more than average.
Your stories please
sorry if this is a repost im new!!!!!

Reactions: ryan25yo

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it was grade 9 gym class. I was changing when curiosity got the best of me and I started looking around as the other guys where toweling off. I just seemed more developed ie: pubic hair, length of my cock, and my balls seemed a little bigger and hung lower.

Reactions: Bernd
D

deleted85856

The summer between grade eight and grade nine, I was at this camp up north for two weeks, and I was in a sweet cabin with 5 other guys when we came up with the idea to sneak out with a girls cabin and anothers cabin and go skinny dipping in the pond. So we snuck out and we got to the little beach and all we could see is each other through the odd flash light and moon light, and we all got naked when one of the girls looked at me and yelled out "holy shit, your fucking huge!" Naturally it got the other guys and girls stareing and the rumour quickly spread around the camp, and it just so happens later that week I lost my virginity!

Reactions: gdbkodf57R

B_balls892

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when I was 11 I got head from others that told me my cock is growing huge. 14 year old teen I was easily gave myself head and I had the largest cock in my school. many friends I knew were cowboys and wore tight wranglers. I wore 501 and I always was told my dick shows in my pants. baseball pants showed my cock so much I was not reqlly noticing until I saw videos of myself and friends. I bulged as a teen and I've always been gentle and very polite when I fuck so not to tear peeps. go to adam4adam.com. look up balls892I'm learning how to post pics here still. email ur hot cocks to balls892@hotmail.com. ill swap

Dunas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
7th grade, in the first PE class that we had to shower. I had undresses and quickly noticed that I was very large.I did think i would be made fun of at first but since we all were a bit nervous, everyone was really accepting. That same day most of us ended up seeing who was the largest and I had one, easily.

Reactions: Bernd

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two years ago when I was 56, after 30 years of marriage; my wife has always had problems with intercourse being painful, after a once or twice a year try at intercourse she was crying and said that "Maybe you are to big for me." I looked up penis size and found that at 6.25" girth I am above average. My 6.5" length wasn't the problem. I am a grower and never compared with anyone else.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Middle School Wrestling
we all got a singlet thrown at us by our mach 20 something coach.
we all got naked and slipped into them.
I struggled to find the best placement of my junk. I turned to see other naked guys much smaller than me. I also saw some wearing singlets with no bulge.

Coach took me aside and whispered to just let my meat go wherever. He slapped my ass and said "Lucky bastard".

My dad and my brothers all seemed normal naked. Then I figured we were all huge and most guys were smaller.

Jake

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I happened to look my name up in the Encyclopedia Britannica (go on, admit it - everybody does it), and it said so in there.

The Encyclopedia Britannica has everything.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the change rooms as a teenager waiting for a shower one freezing night after football training.

One of the older guys said to me, "Hell, don't you get shrinkage?"

I just smiled and said "Yes"!

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was 8th grade for me too. I remember being in the locker room/shower area after gym class.

There was this clique of guys that were jocks and KNEW they were the studs of the school. Oddly, I stepped into the shower with all my (yet undiscovered) glory and put them all to shame. I am pretty sure I walked a bit taller from then on in the hallways of that middle school.

Regardles of what they thought of me, they were way smaller; almost pitiful. I didn't really make that connection to being larger than average until then.

I think that was the highlight of my school memories and one that I will remember for a long time.

Reactions: deanhuge and Bernd

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reading these posts brought back some memories. It was odd, but I guess I first learned there was something different about mine when I was in 4th grade, 9 y.o. I had not experienced puberty and none of the boys I went to school with had either. We'd moved to a new town and I was trying to find a "fit" someplace with the other guys. I was lucky to be athletic and could catch a football and was really fast. That kind of got me in with the "kewl" guys. After a few weeks I got invited to the ritual of peeing before going back to class. I'd noticed the guys would go to the other side of the school as I walked into the classroom. They'd use the bathroom on the other side. As they'd all line-up to pee there was laughing, showing off, etc. As I stood to take my turn I was mortified as this was different than anything I'd been taught. I pulled mine out and got full attention as nobody had seen mine yet. Almost immediately one of the guys asked "why is yours so long"? I didn't know, so others took a very close look at it. There were many comments that day and about every day after that. I'd seen my brothers but this was the first I'd seen someone elses. I got really self consious of it because of this. As I barely hit puberty at 12 I was taught about masturbation and sex by my brothers best friend. He was a couple years older. I remember the moment perfect... as he got mine hard he said "you're huge like your brother". This shocked me for a couple reasons, one being that he'd seen my brothers. The full impact of my size probably hit me most when I was 14. I played basketball and wrestled. This gave me a lot of time in locker rooms. I continued to be very self consious of mine until probably about high school and even then I HATED the teasing. I'm o.k. with it now.

Reactions: Bernd and ryan25yo