When did you know you were bigger than average?

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So when and how did you know you were bigger than average.

For me it was when I was in my early teens a friend wanted to show me his boner if i showed him mine. That was the first hard on other than mine. I was not only a lot longer but thicker too. This friend told all his friends I had a "big one" which of course they wanted to see. I said I would show if everyone else did. So six guys took out their hard dicks and I took out mine. I was by far the biggest. We never did that again and I thought it was long forgotten until in the lunch room in High School a group of guys started to talk about getting a blow job when one of guys that had seen my dick hard said to me..."you would choke them to death" Everyone stopped talking for a minute and the guy that said that got a little red faced. It was then that I knew my dick had made quite an impression on him! LOL...

Reactions: mikiethickone

D_Bing_Cherry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was about 13 and in junior high. A friend had recently shown be how to jack off and he saw mine at the same time. He must have told some others as an older guy from the high school walked up to me on the street one day and said he heard I had the biggest dick in the school.

Later I learned that mine was only average or a little more.

dudedude123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Summer camp. Some guys in my room were talking about sizes that girls prefer. We decided to compare sizes and I dwarfed them all 3 to 1. They assumed it was because I am black. BS!