When did you lose your virginity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_SmillWith

Account Disabled
Media
Hey everyone, I got some questions: how oold were you when you lost your virginity? Or are you still a virgin? An if you could go backin time, you you change who you did it with??

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
17 with a High school girlfriend. I would of changed it and did it with my best friend. He was way hotter!

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
13 with my cousin and best friend. We kinda did a round robin, and each fucked the other one afternoon. Ah, the joy of youth! I wouldn't change it. We all felt very safe with each other.
Besides, it became a nice habit with each other.

D

deleted556573

I was 23. It was with one of the first guys I dated after coming out of the closet. I wouldn't change anything about it, or who it was with. Couldn't have picked a more perfect guy to lose my virginity to.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, I got some questions: how oold were you when you lost your virginity? Or are you still a virgin? An if you could go backin time, you you change who you did it with??

I never lost it,I chose to have sex with my wife when I was 22 years old.I know where my virginity is,my wife holds it.:confused:

How do you lose something you gave freely?

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
first time with a woman i was in highschool.. 15 ish first time i fucked a guy i was 17 first time i got fucked i was 18- 19 first time i sucked and got sucked i think i was like 11 or 12

Status
Not open for further replies.