When did you lose your virginity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 15 and no I wouldn't change a thing, apart from the location. Cinema ain't that nice...

D

deleted478946

I'm still a virgin, and pretty proud of it too :D

D_ed75rde

Just Browsing
Media
i played with girls when i was younger, but wouldn't really consider that sex :)

my first time with a man was with my first boyfriend when i was 20 and it was awesome! i had heard horror stories and was so surprised when i actually came. i always wished i had gotten started earlier, but didn't have a lot of luck with boys in high school.

now that i look back though, i can see that i likely avoided a whole heap of trouble by waiting! i've also had far more fulfilling sexual experiences than negative ones, and i can't help but think that waiting until i could handle it had something to do with the good choices i've made since.

Youngnhard69

Sexy Member
Media
I was 17 at the time and she was 16 and I lost it on new years even. Man I remember it like yesterday I was amazing eventho I was worried about cumming fast but I lasted like 45 min. It was fucking awesome going in a lussy for the first time and havin het start moaning as soon as my cock head was in because of how tight she was eventho she wasn't a virgin but she had oy had sex with one other guy 3 times

midnite_strokher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had my cock sucked by a guy, older than I, when I was about 11 years old. Went on for 3 years and I loved it. First time sex with a woman was at 19, my wife.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We have found this thread to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The thread is now closed and will remain on the board for a short time to allow others to become familiar with this policy before it is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.