when did you lose your virginity

mind7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was 18 to a pretty little blond the summer after graduation. Didn't know what I was doing but knew it felt great and it ended way to soon. Memories.

dexter61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a junior in high school and a new girl started in a video journalism class i was taking. She was really hot and I told a friend that I wanted her... and the rest as they say is history. We were together for several years. Nice memories...

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was November 13, 2005 the night of the school play. I was a senior in high school and I was 17 at the time, just days away from my 18th birthday (December 1, 2005). My boyfriend, Derrick, was 21 and in the army. We met online and he was stationed in Korea, but he came home on leave (his family lived only about an hour or two away from where I lived) and he came to meet me. We continued dating until that June when I found out he had been cheating on me since March with another woman whose name also happend to be Amanda. It's kinda weird, but she and I are now friends (she claims she didn't know about me, and I believe her - she caught him trying to cheat on her too). They are now married and have a baby girl and Amanda has two sons from a previous relationship. He is now 24 and she is 26.