When did you reach full size?

WhamBamShazam

Just Browsing
Media
Sup lpsg.

I'm turning 19 soon and my penis is nothing special (about 6.5 inches long and a little over 6 inches around). I'm pretty sure I finished growing by the time I was done with high school but I'm just wondering... when did you reach your full size? How much did you grow? How long did it take? Stuff like that. I've never been too worried about penis size, and mine makes my gf happy so I'm content with my averageness :)

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey bud,welcome to LPSG. My tool was full size by the time I was 18, the only major changes after that was the hair on my chest (which was thick by 18) continued to fill out until about 21. Back hair came in when I reached about 30.

My suggestion now is to work on techniques.

bytheby

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I got to the size I am now when I was about 15-16. Didn't seem to grow any more after that :( maybe a little in girth. Thinking about it now, I must have been very hung for that age! Now I'm over average and very content!

boy_next_door

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 19cm in length and just above 16cm in girth (which is... 7,5 & 6,5 respectively) and reached this size when I was about 16-ish perhaps. Haven't notived any growth in any direction whatsoever, but I am rather content with my tool. :) I am 19 now

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What do you mean by that? Like, sex techniques? Or penis care techniques? :confused:

Sexual techniques. Ordinary sized tools can give extraordinary when used correctly... Oversized tools can be a disappointment when used carelessly. (I got this female point of view from my first sex mentor when I was in college.)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty much around 16, but in my early 20's I put on a little muscle, and I think my thick cock got thicker from some of the comments/compliments I rec'd. in my mid 30's did a little PE and gained some length and even more girth.

Teens for length but then in my late twenties I discovered edging and holding it to its max pressure.
I gained a lot of girth, used to be pretty smooth looking and cylindrical in shape then it got thicker and my head got real thick once i started really edging and not just jumping in the sack for a fuck or stroking one off.
edging at full hardness made a dif on me.