When did you reach your current size?

henrysavage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At what age did you reach your current size? I'd say I was about 14 or 15 when I maxed out.

EDIT* This has already been brought up, less then a few threads ago no less. My apologies! Delete if necessary?

ctman123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think i was about 15........maybe 16.....slow grower i guess!!
I'm only 7x5" cut.

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got measured myself for the first time when I was only 11 years old when my horny step sister wanted to do it and I was a little over 9 inches then,
She had overheard someone talking about how long an average penis is... (her mom, my step mom I think my step sis overheard) she knew already that I was larger then that even back then, as we often swam and played nude at our pool together and that was when her mom also seen me and my brother nude.
We watched each others bodies as we went thru puberty.
and again we measured it together (my horny step sis and I ) when I was almost 16 yrs old.... and I was now the same then as I am still at now... at 10 1/2 inches,
But I do know that I got alot thicker as I aged.
So I believe that in the most cases that you have it all as a young adult and thats all you get!
I have been measured by my wife also, (now ex wife after 10 years of it) and she used to tell everyone that asked that I was 11" measured along the top of my cock shaft from my hairline to where it attatches to me, but she was pulling a bit on it too!
Grant

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't even know I had a cock till I was around 14 lol. All I remember knowing is my dick was 8 inches when I was 15. I know it's gotten a little lengthier, but I'm not sure my girth has increase. I never kept track of girth till I was 18.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say it was about 15-16. However, I seemed to hit a second growth spurt about 6 months ago (I'm 23) and grew another inch in height and about 3/4 of an inch in length. Pretty sure I'm done growing now ...or at least I hope so. My suit pants can't take many more alterations.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember that my schlong was 2 inches long at age 12, that was the first time I measured it, although it may have been semi-soft, I don't really remember (I started growing kind of late), and by the time I was 17 I had a little over 5 inches, and around age 19-20 I was touching the 6 inch mark. Now I'm just a bit over 6 inches.