When did you realise that the end of your penis was missing?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Puh-leeze stop making circumcision the reason that everything is wrong with everyone, with the world, etc., and that medical professionals are just out for the money. The few dollars they make doing a circumcision isn't even worth their time. Parents make the choice. If they want it done, fine, if not, fine. 99% of the cut men in this world don't harbor any resentment. I think that your anger towards your parents and the dr. that circumcised you are reason enough to get counseling.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
For me it wasn't so much about finding out something was missing as wondering what the hell that strange shit growing on the end of the first intact one I ever saw was.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Puh-leeze stop making circumcision the reason that everything is wrong with everyone, with the world, etc., and that medical professionals are just out for the money. The few dollars they make doing a circumcision isn't even worth their time. Parents make the choice. If they want it done, fine, if not, fine. 99% of the cut men in this world don't harbor any resentment. I think that your anger towards your parents and the dr. that circumcised you are reason enough to get counseling.

I think less than 99% are happy. A lot less.

And, come on, you know if you keep talking about it being a parent's choice this will turn into every other circ thread on this board.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The few dollars they make doing a circumcision isn't even worth their time.
Absolutely. Or a lawsuit.
I think that your anger towards your parents and the dr. that circumcised you are reason enough to get counseling.
Another good reason to abandon the practice. I think it's the circumcisers who need their heads examined though.

Okay. Is there any information that would make you reexamine your foregone conclusions? That's what information is for you know. To help us update our thinking and come to new conclusions.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a reply to #53, earlier today.
I know I'm going to get criticized for this post, but here goes anyway...I just don't understand the anger and strong emotions against circumcision.
Likewise, I don't understand the anger of the cut mongers. I've been called "dipshit" and recently "cunt" and yet I've never employed a vulgar name against the cut mongers. And I plan to keep that scorecard one-sided. Strangely it's the cut mongers that seem to complain the most about "anger". What's their problem?
If you were cut when you were born (complications notwithstanding), it isn't like it's a deformity. Likewise, it's not a deformity to be uncut.
The bolded text says a lot. Anyhow, circ. is like a deformity. There are rare cases in which a baby is born without a foreskin. That would be a deformity and so being cut as an infant is like a deformity
My point revolves around this...I was cut when I was 25. Now, before everyone goes off saying "it was your choice," just understand that as a kid I had foreskin problems even though I was taught to keep it clean and tried very hard to do so. The painful visits to the doctor's office and the embarrassment of my family knowing what was going on...horrible! I was traumatized for a very long time over those evens.
O.K. I won't say what you don't want me to say.

I regret that you had problems with your foreskin when young. You and those reading this should know that such a problem is rare and thus isn't justification for circumcising all infants to prevent a 1 in x-thousands problem.
So, my point is this: it would have been much less traumatic had I been cut at birth or shortly thereafter than to have been taken to the doc at an age where I can remember and then deal with a sore dick for the next several days (and this happened on more than one occasion).
Not all infant circumcisions go smoothly. Therefore if there's no medical indication it shouldn't be done. Even if an infant circumcision goes "perfectly" complications can ensue. For instance: meatal stenosis, which is a narrowing of the meatus [slang: peehole]. Jerry/dx and I had that and it happens to about 9% of all circumcised boys and only to circumcised boys. I don't remember my circ. but I can see the damage meatal stenosis caused.

Your parents made the right decision.
Finally, I've got to admit, since about my senior year of high school, I liked the look of a circumcised dick and I'm glad I did it.
There's a word for that: circumfetish.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who says that my parents were misinformed? Both my parents were in medicine, and my father had a PhD. If they had not wanted me to be cut, they wouldn't have had me cut. I LOVE MY CUT COCK. :tongue:
This is not a personal attack on you or your parents. A Phd can't possibly be misinformed for God's sake he's a Phd.
Do you remember being uncut? Is it personal that you just don't like the shar pai look?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm tired of being made to feel like I'm less of a man because my medical professional parents chose to circumcize me.

Goes both ways. Read all the threads about this. Those of us who are not circumcised are talked about as though we have inflamated green puss dripping off of our cocks because we still have foreskin. And my problem with this is that this attitude has never happened to me in my personal life. It has only happened in threads on this site. I really think these threads have beat the dead dog until there is nothing left to beat. I for one promise to never start a thread about cut vs. uncut. And I hope to never see another.

yunghungman83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh boy, when I was younger I was born into a muslim family, but my father chose not to practice religion. Therefore, he didn't feel the need for me to get circumcized. So everyone of my cousins, all nearly my age when I was a boy teased me etc. I remember when I was younger, around 4-5, my dad would tell me to pull the forskin back but I was scared because I thought my head would fall off (I thought there was a ball inside my foreksin. Oh kids those days). But i'm not that upset. Living in the states and in school during gym while your dressing can be crucial. But I always had nearly the biggest dick, so if anyone every said anything about me being uncut, I would just laugh and say who's more hung?

D

deleted15807

Puh-leeze stop making circumcision the reason that everything is wrong with everyone, with the world, etc., and that medical professionals are just out for the money. I think that your anger towards your parents and the dr. that circumcised you are reason enough to get counseling.

But it's SO much easier blaming someone and everybody. Counseling is hard. Complaining daily on LPSG is SO easy.

Why worry about the speck in your brothers eye and ignore the plank in your own?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... I think that your anger towards your parents and the dr. that circumcised you are reason enough to get counseling.
But it's SO much easier blaming someone and everybody. Counseling is hard. Complaining daily on LPSG is SO easy. ...
Since both of you have mentioned "counseling," please state in writing who specifically needs it. Also state your Psychology training and certifications.

D

deleted15807

Since both of you have mentioned "counseling," please state in writing who specifically needs it. Also state your Psychology training and certifications.

Ahh you can't have it both ways. Either you require everyone to have training and certifications or you require no one. Your gang, and I do hate to divide the world up that way but for this argument I will, finds it very convenient to divide up the world that way.

Now I can't wait for the inevitable name-calling to begin. I speculate in less than 2 hours. And by the usual 4-5 members who do a better job than Predator drones in striking their targets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And that ALONE points to some kind of benefits from counseling.

MQ-1 PREDATOR UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE
Mission
The MQ-1 Predator is a medium-altitude, long-endurance, remotely piloted aircraft. The MQ-1's primary mission is interdiction and conducting armed reconnaissance against critical, perishable targets.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

MA in Counseling Psychology with a Specialization in Transpersonal Psychology and a registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern with three years of practical experience beyond school here.

And counseling wouldn't hurt...

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prove it. Oh, and try not to use all of the anti circ propagandist studies and websites. I know that's almost impossible (actually completely impossible because the above statement is a bunch of crap.)

I love it!

Somehow natural penis advocates have become akin to terrorists!

What next?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love it!

Somehow natural penis advocates have become akin to terrorists!

What next?

It's not what you advocate, it's how you do it and the anger that you hold. I like being cut, no big deal. You don't see websites and organizations devoted to circumcision. You don't see people attacking someone's religion if they don't circumcize.

I think that if the ant-circumcision group would calm down a little they would get more people to listen to them. It's the method, not the matter.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ahh you can't have it both ways. Either you require everyone to have training and certifications or you require no one. ...
The "training and certifications" tactic is something I learned from your side. In another thread, in which my side was advising stretching routines for a tight foreskin, your side said we weren't qualified to give "medical advice" and asked us to state our medical certifications. Is that familiar? And yet in that same thread someone on your side (not you) recommended circumcision, an irreversible surgery. Remember?
Now I can't wait for the inevitable name-calling to begin. I speculate in less than 2 hours.
It's now 15+ hours later and there was no "name-calling". Your side accuses my side of name-calling and yet your side does more of it. Please review the following samples.

http://www.lpsg.org/867462-post14.html
http://www.lpsg.org/966883-post17.html
http://www.lpsg.org/893865-post37.html

Ugly isn't it?
And by the usual 4-5 members who do a better job than Predator drones in striking their targets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
My side has members in Europe, No. America, and Australasia so I will concede we do have a worldwide advantage. And there's not much you can do about that. There's only one other country that practices widespread infant circumcision and they don't speak English as a second language. I feel your pain.:smile:

Predator drones?:confused:

*The MQ-1 is sooooooo last century. It's follow-on is the heavier MQ-9 Reaper (p/k/a Predator "B").*

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not what you advocate, it's how you do it and the anger that you hold. ...
I'll concede Chico's terrorist comment was over-the-top and not helpful to my side. But it's not anger on his part, he's an extremist. There are times I'd like to throttle him. When I read something like that I roll my eyes and skip it. I figure a lot of others do that as well.

Do you think the anger is one-sided? Take a look the "samples" in the preceding message for context.
You don't see websites and organizations devoted to circumcision.
Huh???
You don't see people attacking someone's religion if they don't circumcize.
My side opposes an single procedure. It may be perceived as an attack on a religion but it isn't. I don't recall anyone on my side "attacking" a religion. If it happened please state the post it happened in. I was called "anti-Semitic" and I can state who and which post, if requested. Oh ... and it happened more than once.
I think that if the ant-circumcision group would calm down a little ...
Only one-side needs to calm down? Only one???