When did you realise that the end of your penis was missing?

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering while reading the everlasting cut/uncut debate, whether there is a moment that cut guys suddenly realise that someone has cut the end of their knob off?

If so, do you remember your feelings about it?

Mine's still in it's original wrapper btw, which is why I ask.

You mean they dont all look like this!?

D

deleted15807

The less educated will inherit the earth - Idiocracy

Uhhh not exactly. Mother Nature will reclaim what is rightfully hers. Humans are just the latest infestation that will be eliminated. Earth is 5 billion yrs old and mankind is 130000. In other words we are dust in the proverbial wind. And foreskin will not save us. :tongue:

Ephoe28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
in response to the original question...
I can't remember a specific moment, but I realized there was a difference probably around the age of 13 or 14(ish?) and *hears the sound of guns reloading* it didn't bother me. (and if you want to know the truth, which will get me shot, i actually didn't like the look of an uncut/natural dick when i first saw one, i kinda thought it looked ugly and this is just my opinion, which was asked, so please do not go into a whole response about the ways that children in the US are being brainwashed) I never had any problem with being cut and I personally prefer cut. I don't feel that I'm really missing out on anything and i never really knew it was such a big deal until i visited this website. Maybe this is partially a question of nature vs nurture whether or not you feel you've been wronged. *rasies white flag and walks away*

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ephoe28, a question: should you have any future children, would you have any future baby boys cut? In other words, impose your aesthetic preference upon an infant who can't choose for himself?

Ephoe28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Now, this is the exact reason why i said i was just walking away from this after posting my reply which answered exactly what was asked...and very little extra *the whole nature/nuture thing was asking for it*. And honestly, I don't know at this moment, which probably means that it's a good thing that i (probably) have atleast 8 years before i decide :biggrin1:. Also, it will not be strictly my decision, I will be asking for input from my wife.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ephoe28, I asked a question and no I'm not going to kill you.:biggrin: I'm encouraged that you'll have time to think about it. I'm not angry that you think intact is "ugly," at least it's honest. It's a better reason than "preventing" HIV transmission.

The USA infant circ. rate has been going down for a couple decades and there are reasons for that. By the time you have kids, the USA circ. rate is likely to be below 50%. So research it carefully. Remember that it's not a yes or no question. It a delay question. Whether or not to delay it 18 years or so. Let your future sons decide for themselves. Is that too much to ask for?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not a social worker. I'm a psychotherapist... :biggrin1:
Okay, so you're a higher level social worker, I think you said intern still. As usual no comment on the real life pictures in the links I provided. Can you spell denial? How about the dissociation that the newborn infant in the second link is displaying? Is that well and good? Is that something you advocate for infants?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, so you're a higher level social worker, I think you said intern still. As usual no comment on the real life pictures in the links I provided. Can you spell denial? How about the dissociation that the newborn infant in the second link is displaying? Is that well and good? Is that something you advocate for infants?

I've been to enough Brit Milot (Ritual Circumcisions) and have even held the baby in the chair. These are very joyous occasions. So, I had no need to even watch your video or look at your pictures since I've seen it done professionally and in person. I'm sure they're along the same lines as the anti-abortionist pics and videos. All shock value, and no real substance....

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
These are very joyous occasions.
That's just sad for you simcha. Honestly, I feel sad for you. That's about as far into denial as you can go.

I know religious experiences can be joyous occasions that bring people together. I just don't think it can possibly be so joyous for the subject of the celebration. It's more about objectifying the infant in search of some kind of mysticism - he's not really human yet - he's not a member yet, he's not really being hurt. Suffering unites us - get used to it - it is necessary for the good of the tribe. Welcome to the cold cruel world.

This ritual has no place in the modern world for those in or out of your adopted tribe.

Jews Against Circumcision

It's probably best you don't look - All shock value, and no real substance..., but I'll provide the link for those looking for a new perspective, a new ritual, a new paradigm.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jews Against Circumcision

It's probably best you don't look - All shock value, and no real substance..., but I'll provide the link for those looking for a new perspective, a new ritual, a new paradigm.

And yet again, you choose a minority viewpoint... These Jews have their opinion, and they're welcome to it. They don't represent all (or even clost the the majority of) Jews on this subject or any other.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
On the grand list of things to get existentially upset about, "being circumsized at an unknowing age" ought to be pretty low. I was circumsized when I was born and have regretted nothing -- my penis works fine, it is aesthetically pleasing, it's clean and requires little maintenance to stay so, and the risk of infection is infinitesimal. If I have sons they will almost certainly be circumcized while very young so that it's over and done with before they're old enough to stress about it. I will also make other choices for them, such as immunization shots, proper nutrition, and investments to assure their financial future. It is something parents do, for either health or religious reasons, and it has no negative effects unless it is poorly done (EXTREMELY rare) or the "victim" is gullible enough to give any credence to this very strange crusade that has recently arisen. People who obsess about male circumcision need to take a careful step back, make sure no one's within range, then slap themselves repeatedly in the face until they gain some perspective. There are much better uses of their time then worrying whether men should have a say in their own circumcisions.

Kevin