When did you realise you are just like your parents?

D_Bing_Cherry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mom's worst accusation, it seemed, was "You are just like your Father!" Glad to say that I resemble him in looks and in many of his attitudes. Never felt "trapped" by being like him. He is a great man and very kind.

Now over 60 and my wife says "You walk just like your Father!" LOL

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"You are just like your Father!"
Ugh, exactly!
Long story short. My great aunt came for a visit recenly, and that woman is a piece of work. My mum doesn`t speak with most of her family because of the gossips started by that women, so I have ZERO respect for her, and yet, my mum still talks to her and invites her for visits, etc...
But I`m not my mum! :cool:
So dear auntey started gossiping about other family members, my mum became all ears, and I, fed up with her shit talk said: " Svi ste vi isti kurac" (very common in the Serbian language, also very rude, meaning- You are all the same dick, meaning-you are all the same). So auntey packed her purse and left, then gave my mum a phone call saying- He is rude, vulgar and just like HIS FATHER! :biggrin1: My mum agreed! :smile:

When I was about 20.

I'm a bit random, and highly strung also. And crap at normal, everyday things lol.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not only do I not look like anyone in my family (I was once asked at a family party how I knew the family) But most of my family were so republican that they made most republicans look like game show hosts.
I do find myself uttering some phrases once in a while like. "That's a fine how do you do! " or "I mean really!" That is about as far as it goes.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take after Mom in looks and actions ........... I'm very "proud of it" :)