When Did You Realise...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

When did you realise (if you ever did):

That a man's body size (height mainly but also hand/show size and hairyness) does not correlate with his penis size?

Also:

When you see a big, tall man do you ever think he must have a large penis or do you not make those kinds of decisions?

Ta

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I have never thought a tall man would also have a large penis. I always thought it was the guys with the large feet, big hands, deep voice, etc, etc, etc:tongue::biggrin1:

I have always dated guys that were around 6ft or taller. However, I would date someone my height (5'7) or any height in between. Maybe even a guy shorter than I, if I were interested in him. Taller guys used to always make me feel protected but sometimes they can also be very intimidating. It really depends on the guy. I would never expect a tall guy to have a large penis.

And honestly anytime I see a guy that I think is interesting or attractive I may wonder about his penis...:redface:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

That a man's body size (height mainly but also hand/show size and hairyness) does not correlate with his penis size?

Also:

When you see a big, tall man do you ever think he must have a large penis or do you not make those kinds of decisions?

Ta

How tall are you?

Also:

How big is your penis?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never, ever thought about it, actually. Maybe I'm a weird one, but I rarely think about penis size. I'm only here because I inherited a large one.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies,

Also:

Ta

I don't think that I've ever believed that a man's body size had any correlation to his penis. Never really made sense to me. And when I see a big tall man, no, I don't make any sort of judgment on that. I've been with enough guys to know that there is absolutely zero way you can judge what he's packing based on how he's built.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ladies,

Online.

Also:

Ta

Nope, the opposite. :biggrin1:

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, after being in the army, I've done a pretty good job predicting which guy will be wielding which size wang based on his height and weight, hand size, and all that. I've been wrong maybe 2 times that I recall. One I greatly overestimated, and one I greatly underestimated

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to know. I expected more responses though. Would you say that many or any of your girlfriends think that a physically big man will be big in the peen?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to know. I expected more responses though. Would you say that many or any of your girlfriends think that a physically big man will be big in the peen?

I doubt any of my GFs believe body and penile sizes are correlated...

Do men believe tall women have huge vaginas??? ;)

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I doubt any of my GFs believe body and penile sizes are correlated...
Do men believe tall women have huge vaginas??? ;)

In my experience, quite the opposite. I've found that the more petite a partner the more likely she's able to accommodate a larger penis. It's the taller lady I've had to be exceedingly careful with.

S8

Last edited:

I am 5'5" tall and weigh in at 200 lbs I have 9 and a half to 10% bodyfat depending on the week but I do not have a small penis. This has supprised more than one woman in my life. Most of them expect me to be small because of my stature my muscularity and the fact that I have very small hands and fingers. It has been very fun to supprise them through the years. My wife and I were messing around the for the first time she was laying on her back I was kneeling between her legs she was rubbing her hands on my legs along the outside of my thighs. Well while doing this her fingers grazed over the head of my penis which was raging hard and pointing to the side. Her eyes got big and she said I want to see it! Well needless to say I obligued her wishes and she said that I might as well forget all about anal sex with what I am packing down there. To make a long story short we have been together almost four years and we are still hot for each other.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
hmm... i would say about the time 8th grade was over. but of course the shoe size/big hands/etc. correlation with a big cock carried over throughout the rest of my teenage years. it's funny watching the expression of ppl who still believe in it.