When Did You Realise...

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
how big are ur hands widedick? palm width and palm to middle finger u measure right.. just curious what are small hands? lol

Last edited:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
about 177.8 millimeters or 7 inches length

width I will check later as i have been lifting weights

and that can artificially inflate the size

i dont think thats small? i think width is what makes ur hands look small... i think also palm to palm

i think average i read was 7.5 and 3.5 palm... and all around palm 10inches is large 9.5 medium. why do u say u have small hands? lol

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
The only correlation between height, build and penis size is inverse. That is, shorter, slimmer men are more likely to be well-hung than tall men. It's felt that this is a side-effect of adolescent testosterone levels required for a large penis. The side-effect, of course, is early puberty and correspondingly shorter and slimmer (more muscle, less fat).

early puberty no

i started @ 13

my penis was all ready at the 5 inch mark and thick at that point

I do not even think I am done with puberty yet as I barely got arm pit hair (just a little bit ) last year and grew 1 1/2 this year alone

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like ur story but you are lucky and dis proportioned. penis is determined usually by the size of ur finger length, it is the same gene that determines the length of ur penis.. how big are u by the way?

This isn't possible. TheBF has the smallest hands I've ever seen on a man. He has stubby fingers.

There is no relationship between hand size and penis size. This is a myth.

Can you provide any evidence that scientists have found genes that link penis size with finger size?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You must have misunderstood that paper. It's about the RATIO of the 2nd and 4th digits, not their lengths compared to the lengths of the fingers of other men. :rolleyes:

Evidently there is a link between the ratio of the lenths of the fingers ON THE SAME HAND and testosterone during fetal development.

To explain: it suggests that it's possible for a man whose fingers are shorter but who has a lower ratio between the 2nd and the 4th digits to have a larger penis than a man who has extremely long fingers but whose ratio is higher.

Next time, actually READ the paper.

Last edited:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
This isn't possible. TheBF has the smallest hands I've ever seen on a man. He has stubby fingers.

There is no relationship between hand size and penis size. This is a myth.

Can you provide any evidence that scientists have found genes that link penis size with finger size?

its just a fact.. i forgot the name exactly of the gene, its a long name... its like most basketball players wear glasses because they grow so fast in a short amount of time that it messes with their eye sight... but not all wear glasses.. so of course not all stubby fingered men will have small penis, but most will because they lack the gene for length... i will try to find the article. and yes, like half ur shoe length is ur penis length for most men because its about proportion... does your man have big or small ears?

and i think it has to do with ur middle finger, is his middle finger long? lol gotta find article

oh here it is... not the article though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hox_genes

not a long name, actually a short name.. hox. lol

Last edited:

You must have misunderstood that paper. It's about the RATIO of the 2nd and 4th digits, not their lengths compared to the lengths of the fingers of other men. :rolleyes:

Evidently there is a link between the ratio of the lenths of the fingers ON THE SAME HAND and testosterone during fetal development.

To explain: it suggests that it's possible for a man whose fingers are shorter but who has a lower ratio between the 2nd and the 4th digits to have a larger penis than a man who has extremely long fingers but whose ratio is higher.

Next time, actually READ the paper.

You asked for someone to provide evidence that penis length is related to the size of ones fingers (see "Can you provide any evidence that scientists have found genes that link penis size with finger size?") I did. Apparently you either have short term memory loss or you made an erroneous assumption about me leading you to have been proven wrong. Do you usually act this defensive when you are wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You asked for someone to provide evidence that penis is related to the size of ones fingers. And I did. Apparently you either have short term memory loss or you made an erroneous assumption about me leading you to have been proven wrong. Do you usually act this defensive when you are wrong?

It only answers my question when taken out of context of this thread which is about men having longer fingers having longer penises.

If you knew that the paper wasn't about absolute finger length, but about relative finger lengths of the fingers on the hand of each particular man, then shouldn't you have said so in order to prevent yourself from looking foolish?

I mean you quoted me as saying that TheBF's fingers are stubby when you posted your link, so shouldn't you have pointed out that his stubby fingers aren't what tells whether his cock is huge, but the relative size of his fingers?

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
i dont think thats small? i think width is what makes ur hands look small... i think also palm to palm

i think average i read was 7.5 and 3.5 palm... and all around palm 10inches is large 9.5 medium. why do u say u have small hands? lol

anything below average is considered small :rolleyes:

I shaked a lot of hands before and my hands and fingers are small....

Even gaming is a problem, it's the main reason I got a PlayStation 3 60gig's instead of a xbox 360

I can hit all 4 buttons with one finger(X square O and Triangle

I can use the controller from these systems fine
Nes
Snes
PS1
PS2
PS3
gamecube
wii

system I dislike to play because of the big controller
xbox
xbox 360
N64

Last edited:

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
You cannot judge the size of a dude cock by the size of his feet/hands. I am 6'2". I wear a size 9 1/2 shoe and I have rather small hands for a guy. But, my cock is 9" X 6" when I am hard and proudly hangs aroung 5 1/2" when it is soft. Don't judge a books by its cover!

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i have noticed a correlation (this is just a possible theory) between acne and penis size. this isn't a physical trait which people commonly think about in these discussions, because it isn't either height or weight or finger length or whatever, but i think it has some possible scientific backing. high testosterone levels are a known cause of acne. testosterone levels are also a factor in the difference between people with bigger and stronger muscles than others. the penis is a muscle, so it would make sense that guys with bad acne have big dicks. not EVERY time, of course, but it could be true in most cases.
a couple of the 10" guys i've known before had very bad acne in their teens and early 20's, which sparked this theory.

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
I never made the correlation that tall men would be large...size of body parts is all genetic, noses, breast size and I just assumed penis size would be the same.

I did hear the old wives tales about hand / foot size but always thought it was just that, an old wives tale.