When did you realize "hey i have a big COCK!"

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it was very young, like 8/9 when I was playing "dares" with my friends. I knew it was a good thing but didn't quite get HOW good until I was older.

B_Greek_God

Just Browsing
Media
For me it was very young, like 8/9 when I was playing "dares" with my friends. I knew it was a good thing but didn't quite get HOW good until I was older.

sounds about the same to my story, we were peein outside middle of the summer, and i in my curious self noticed how much smaller the other kids were
(except one who was around my size) and one kid was waaay small like not even an inch, looked like it went inside him, all i remember after that was that i made fun of him, feel mean about that now

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was 13 and the other boys in the locker room got an eyeful of my dick at full mast. The story spread around the school pretty fast. Actually I wish that had never happened.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine was only a couple months back, the first guy i dated kinda freaked when i asked him how big he was and he told me 10 inches and all i said was ok lol, he asked how come i was surprised or anything, i told him i didnt think it was that big of a deal that i was 8 inches and then he told me that i was bigger than most guys...