When did you realize?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kat, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Kat

Kat Member

I was just curious when folks here realized that they really prefered having sex with a well endowed guy. As for me, I didn't have any idea until I met my husband. Prior to him the few guys I had sex with seemed to be just fine (both in size and in technique). However, I remember the first time with my husband was mind-blowing. He is a fantastic lover but also his dick reached places and stretched me so much...it just felt amazing. Anyway, I realized then and there that for me, larger was better. Since then I've experimented with my size limit and get the most intense stimulation with a little longer and thicker than him. Did some of you always crave huge dicks or was it a passion that developed with experience?

Kat

2. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Kat, for me, it was never a case of just "bigger is better." My best lover ever was just about 8" (not small, but not huge). Before him, I had a guy who stretched me alot, he was just under 10". So from my perspective, I had OK sex with average-sized guys, great sex with a guy who was 10", and spectacular sex (the best) with a guy just under 8". For me, there was no direct linkage "wow, the sex is better with bigger guys."

If I expanded that to include my husband, that would clinch the case. He's about 13" and FAR from the best lover in terms of lovemaking skills. However, if every guy I had been with was equally inexperienced, he'd be my preferred partner since just his size really stretches me out and fills me up. I am built so that length is easier and more pleasurable than width, so I'm very lucky he's not really thick as I find it quite painful.

BTW, like most women here, I certainly want the best sex I can have in bed, however, I wouldn't trade my husband for either of the 2 guys I mentioned above. I wanted to marry someone I loved and cared about 24/7, not just someone who'd show me a spectacular time in bed a few hours a week.

3. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Not really thick?! In the other thread you said your husband was probably 6 ½ -7" around.

4. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Compared to some of the other ladies around here whose husbands or bf's are much wider, he's not that wide. I also was guessing on his width...he might be just over 6"...dunno, have never really measured it. But it's skinny compared to his length.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

SexyJean, how many lovers have you had? If you think 8'' is not that huge, I'd like to know where you find 'em!!!

For reference, my forearm is 11.5'' from elbow to wrist, and my wrist is 6.5'' in diameter, is your husband's penis really bigger than a wrist and forearm?

6. london_dude

london_dude Member

Albums:
    i dont know if i am allowed to say this but... there is a lot of BULLSHIT in this thread.

Sorry

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Either that, or someone's measuring from the asshole to the tip.

8. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Madame Zora, I think an accurate guess would be about 11 or 12 men I've slept with in total. Not sure how that compares with many of the women here -- maybe a good thread?

I was never a size queen, so I've only measured 2 of my men (my dh included). Like I said, I didn't consider 8" HUGE only because it didn't strike me as being exceptionally large. Early in my sexual career, I rarely got "closeup" looks at the cocks I was with, so it was just cursory glances at the guys bottoms.

Yeah, my dh is that big. It depends on how excited he is, but he is right at about 13", give or take a bit. I've never measured him at less than 12 3/4" EVER, and the largest I measured him at is almost 13 1/4". He's basically right about 13", giver or take a fraction. He does NOT have a medical condition. FWIW, his father was also well-hung (but not as big as him).

I never measured most of my early lovers but I would venture to guess that most were about 6" or so in size. That's based on how they looked to me and also how they felt inside me. My best lover I got a good look at because we often did oral (he was just under 8" I'd accurately say), and the guy who was just under 10" told me his measurement and I have no reason to doubt him (he was larger than the other guy, whether he was 9 1/4" or 9 3/4" I don't know, I don't recall measuring him).

The only guy I've measured regularly (because it's sometimes incorporated into our lovemaking) is my dh, both when he was my bf and also since we're married. And yes, LondonDude, I know how to use a ruler and it's not the metric side I'm using!! :)

9. blar

blar New Member

boom

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well SexyJean, you're talking about one tenth of one percent of the population and you've encountered it at least 25% of the time? Yeah, I have problems with that.

11. london_dude

london_dude Member

Albums:
    Its sad that people feel that they have to lie in an anonymous site.

Its tragic that they have to lie so badly.

A 13" 'penis' would in essence reach your lungs. Do you have a puntured lung? Why not just say 8", or even 9", though very unlikely, slightly believable?

12. Knight

Knight New Member

Hehe. I do think there's a problem seeing so many big dicks. I think most women are extremely lucky to see ONE dick 7 inches or more. Theres a 1/10 to a 2/10 chance at most of that happening. I do believe an 8" cock is closer to 1 in 100 guys. Thickness is of course another matter...

I do think either some women haven't measured or have measured wrong. I can see how a woman's guess might be wrong since they didn't go to cock measuring school :p

13. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    7 reasons for women thinking they have had many partners with cocks measuring 8" or more.

1- they have no idea how big an inch is.
    2- they need glasses and don't know it
    3- they need glasses and don't wear them during sex
    4- they think they just have a really deep vagina
    5- their partners don't know how big an inch is, and they told them
    6- their partners lie to them
    7- their partners LIE TO THEM!!!!!!

14. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

I measure from underneath at the balls to the tip.

15. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Madam Zora, I'm not a statistician, but I recall that a small sample size can be distorted. If I had remained a virgin until I graduated college, my ratio of hung guys would be over 50%.

I am not naive to think that's the NORMAL percentage for the average woman. It just turned out that way. There are many women who probably have that anomoly -- but yes, it's a distinct minority of women, I freely admit. But in a country with millions of women and many sexually active, you will surely find several hundred or maybe several thousand who have had a small number of male partners and a disproprortionate number who are well-hung. You would also find a larger number of women with a disproportionate number who are below-average. And the bulk of the women with the correct bell-curve of penis sizes.

16. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

I thought the nature of LPSG was for people to freely and openly discuss sexual matters including the specifics of enjoying sex with a large partner. I didn't realize I should lie about my husband's endowment so that you would feel it was more "believable." Perhaps I should also lie about his annual income, since that is also probably outside what you consider the norm?

My posts are not meant to be "believable" to someone like you, who I do not even know, but simply to be the truth and my honest opinion. If I was interested in lying -- for whatever reason, I have no idea -- I guess saying 7" would be even better than 9", right?

But then again, lying and saying my husband and his size make for the greatest lover in the world would probably also be a lie. But then again, I never said that and in fact my reason for being here is precisely because that is not the case.

Thanks for you support. In the future, hopefully my posts will not only reflect reality but also what you consider to be "believable."

P.S. Are you sure you're from London? No offense, but I don't "believe it." -_-

17. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, sexyjean, you shouldn't get too upset about people not believing your claim, because you were using a different measuring method than the one that most of the popel who post here feel is the "correct method".
    Most of us measure from the top, and if one measures from the bottom it can add significant length, so if you don't want there to be any confusion you should measure your man's length again, this time from the top. Then we will all get a better notion of what you are talking about.
    I myself just measured from the bottom and I came up with 11.5" which is quite a discrepancy from my other measurement from the top.

18. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

<!--QuoteBegin-SexyJean

I can very easily stretch to accomodate all but maybe one inch of my husband (he&#39;s your size). With a little work, the right position, etc, I have taken all of him (though it limits our mobility). As I&#39;ve said, neither he nor I are obsessed with "taking it all in" -- 11 1/2", 12", 13" -- he&#39;s fine with any amount inside me and so am I. Most of the time, he&#39;s completely inside me except for about one inch (I&#39;m estimating here&#33;).
    [post=296716]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Hmmm...

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Okay, well measured from the bottom, that&#39;s more possible. That probably adds 2 or more inches to the correct method of topside, NON bonepressed measurement that is most commonly accepted. That means your husband is more likley about 9.5 (possible), your other lovers were more like 6&#39;&#39; and 8&#39;&#39;. There&#39;s just no way on earth you could have an 8&#39;&#39;, and 10&#39;&#39; and a 11.5 out of 12 lovers unless you advertised heavily and weeded out the liars. The odds of that happening are smaller than one in three hundred billion, I did the math. Since there aren&#39;t three hundred billion people on the face of the earth, I found it absurd.

20. london_dude

london_dude Member

Albums:
    I thought the nature of LPSG was for people to freely and openly discuss sexual matters including the specifics of enjoying sex with a large partner. I didn&#39;t realize I should lie about my husband&#39;s endowment so that you would feel it was more "believable." Perhaps I should also lie about his annual income, since that is also probably outside what you consider the norm?

My posts are not meant to be "believable" to someone like you, who I do not even know, but simply to be the truth and my honest opinion. If I was interested in lying -- for whatever reason, I have no idea -- I guess saying 7" would be even better than 9", right?

But then again, lying and saying my husband and his size make for the greatest lover in the world would probably also be a lie. But then again, I never said that and in fact my reason for being here is precisely because that is not the case.

Thanks for you support. In the future, hopefully my posts will not only reflect reality but also what you consider to be "believable."

P.S. Are you sure you&#39;re from London? No offense, but I don&#39;t "believe it." -_-
    [post=300986]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

What i am saying is that if you are going to lie, which you did, make it believable. That is all i am saying. 13" penises dont exist, there is no evidance, rather like ghosts - so many people believe they exist and yet none have ever been seen.

If you have been measuring from his testicles, then I ask you, why? Do you plan to insert his testicles in your vagina? Its absurd.

And if somehow you proved to me that your husband has a 13" penis, or even a 10" penis, still, the odds of you having so many males of such a large size... astronomical.

You should do the lottery....

PS: Are you &#39;sexy&#39;? No offense but i dont believe it.

Draft saved Draft deleted