When did you realize?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And also, sexyjean, don't take anything to offense, I'm sorry that we are all a bit skeptical, but unless theres some kind of proof for your extraordinary claim we must take what you say with a grain of salt. If it is true that your husband is packing what you say then great, I'm glad it works for you and you dont have the problems that most couples on this site have (Including me, and I'm just a shade under 9"!)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by huge1_4u_48238+Apr 19 2005, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(huge1_4u_48238 &#064; Apr 19 2005, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>15inches here madame_zora if your serious email me i have pics and a cam.<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Apr 15 2005, 03:15 AM
SexyJean, how many lovers have you had? If you think 8&#39;&#39; is not that huge, I&#39;d like to know where you find &#39;em&#33;&#33;&#33;

For reference, my forearm is 11.5&#39;&#39; from elbow to wrist, and my wrist is 6.5&#39;&#39; in diameter, is your husband&#39;s penis really bigger than a wrist and forearm?
[post=300762]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=301866]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh goodie, another lurker saying "I GOT BIGGGE PEEPEE&#33;&#33;&#33;"

If I&#39;m serious about what, asshole? I already said I know they exist, and if I wanted to see yours, I&#39;d have asked.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Apr 19 2005, 02:49 AM
And also, sexyjean, don&#39;t take anything to offense, I&#39;m sorry that we are all a bit skeptical, but unless theres some kind of proof for your extraordinary claim we must take what you say with a grain of salt. If it is true that your husband is packing what you say then great, I&#39;m glad it works for you and you dont have the problems that most couples on this site have (Including me, and I&#39;m just a shade under 9"&#33;)
[post=301958]Quoted post[/post]​

Truthfully, since this site is called "LPSG" I didn&#39;t know that there&#39;s this skepticism about well-hung men. My only flaw might be that my way of measuring is not the accepted means by most on this site. Some time in the future, I&#39;ll re-measure dh using the method a few of you said is standard, and if you or anybody wants the re-measure, I will PM or email you. I&#39;m through posting size references for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for your thoughts.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Apr 19 2005, 08:42 PM
There isn&#39;t skepticism about "hung men" only a little bit of extremely hung men, like 12 inches and over. It really doesn&#39;t matter to me, I don&#39;t care one why or the other.
[post=302184]Quoted post[/post]​

GBO, your avatar is absolutely mesmerising. I keep waiting for it to do tricks. :D

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Being an avid reader of Maxim, i&#39;m recalling something they posted about two years ago. At spring break in Fla, they set up a booth where they were looking for volunteers to, ahem, have their weiners measured. Maybe there was another "test" or two being done, but that&#39;s the headline that stuck with me. Anyways, in their measurements of several hundred college aged men, they came up with an ave of like 5.7 or 5.8", for black, white, hispanic, etc. And, they had a high incidence of guys not being able to be tested, if you get my meaning.

I can&#39;t understand why some of the guys would be "performance-challenged". It&#39;s a private tent on the beach and they&#39;re asking you to whip out your cock for it to be measured. Aren&#39;t we all used to that same situation in our daily lives by now... :headbang: :wacko:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GottaBigOne+Apr 21 2005, 12:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GottaBigOne &#064; Apr 21 2005, 12:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Apr 20 2005, 09:29 PM

GBO, your avatar is absolutely mesmerising. I keep waiting for it to do tricks. :D
[post=302627]Quoted post[/post]​
I keep trying to get it to sit, but I can&#39;t get the treats to fit in its mouth.
[post=302691]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, it already knows how to "stand" and for a treat you can put int in my.....oh nevermind.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
I measure from underneath at the balls to the tip.
[post=300983]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

SexyJean

The accepted way to measure is with a sewing-type cloth ruler. Begin at the bone at the base of the penis and measure across the top to the very end.

Called Bone-Pressed

Regards

Bif

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hi. I&#39;m just wondering if you press at the side of the penis or actually ontop of the penis, like down the middle and pressed against the bone that way. www.mraverage.com says to do it from the side...just wondering (even though they give the exact same measurement :p)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, looks like we all have a different opinion. I subscribe to the method of topside non-bonepressed measurement. That means you lay the tape where the cock protrudes from the abdomen and measure to the tip, WITHOUT pressing the tape into the abdomen. I saw one measurement (with a wooden ruler) where the first number I could see in the ruler was 3&#33; If that&#39;s the case, I&#39;ve had more than a few 10 inchers, lol.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Apr 16 2005, 09:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Apr 16 2005, 09:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@
Okay, well measured from the bottom, that&#39;s more possible. That probably adds 2 or more inches to the correct method of topside, NON bonepressed measurement that is most commonly accepted.
[post=301022]Quoted post[/post]​
Huh? Not for me it doesn&#39;t. I get almost the exact same result, in fact, it&#39;s somewhat less. But I think the real question would be: why would anyone want to measure it that way? It doesn&#39;t make a whole lot of sense. Plus, she said she had all of his 13 inches inside her.

<!--QuoteBegin-london_dude

If you have been measuring from his testicles, then I ask you, why? Do you plan to insert his testicles in your vagina? Its absurd.
[post=301031]Quoted post[/post]​
I think she means from where the balls meet the shaft.
[post=301061]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Am I unusual? My balls are mobile and hang DOWN in my scrotum, and don&#39;t meet the shaft. Considering maximum arc of motion, if I move my balls, measuring from the balls could change my measurement by about 4 or 5 inches. At any rate, yes, the accepted method is measuring a fully erect cock along the top, starting at the pubic hair area, but not pressed too tightly against the pubic bone, and looking perpendicular to the ruler at the measurement at the tip of the head. You can get an extra eighth to quarter inch or even more at either end by "fudging" your methods - starting correctly, but then rolling the ruler down to the meatus or even to the frenulum or stretching the end of the foreskin and measuring that too - well, those just don&#39;t give correct results.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Knight@Apr 22 2005, 07:20 PM
Hi. I&#39;m just wondering if you press at the side of the penis or actually ontop of the penis, like down the middle and pressed against the bone that way. www.mraverage.com says to do it from the side...just wondering (even though they give the exact same measurement :p)
[post=303548]Quoted post[/post]​

Gives the same measurement, unless your have significant curvature. And using a measuring tape is appropriate for girth, but not for length. There would be tendency to measure across the tip, rather than to the tip.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You&#39;re right—"scrotum" is what I meant. I should&#39;ve said "sack" :unsure:

LOL I don&#39;t know what I was thinking, but then, she said she had all of his 13 inches inside her, which she repeated over and over again. I mean, what else could she have meant?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 23 2005, 10:09 AM
Okay, looks like we all have a different opinion. I subscribe to the method of topside non-bonepressed measurement. That means you lay the tape where the cock protrudes from the abdomen and measure to the tip, WITHOUT pressing the tape into the abdomen. I saw one measurement (with a wooden ruler) where the first number I could see in the ruler was 3&#33; If that&#39;s the case, I&#39;ve had more than a few 10 inchers, lol.
[post=303707]Quoted post[/post]​

My feeling about is that you should measure usable penis. This means some pressing into the abdomen, as when fucking, certainly you can press a little bit, and get that extra quarter inch. Some men, who are larger around the waist than others, should probably not press to much, but I can see pressing another quarter to half inch or so.

If you&#39;re interested, I&#39;ve gotten a bunch of slightly different measurements using the different methods. With a ruler, non bone-pressed I am a little over 8", bone pressed I am between 8.5" and 8.75". Using a tape and going along the curve, I get about 9". So I usually round it off to 8.5" or 8.75" depending on the magnitude of the erection.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Apr 24 2005, 12:56 AM
Maybe this is the correct method&#33; lol

Measurement from tailbone

Note, this link contains nudity, no one under the age of 18 should click that link.
[post=304002]Quoted post[/post]​

Crap, the link&#39;s disabled. This no nudity thing is going to be a drag.