When did you stop premature ejaculating?

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I'm having sex with the gf the other day and I last about 15 seconds before I came. I don't know what it was but this hasn't happened in some time and it hasn't happened since. But it got me to thinking about when I stopped being a premature ejaculator.

I remember I had a big problem with it all through junior high and high school. 10-15 seconds without a condom, and about 1 minute with, 2 if I kept my mind off of the sex. ie, recite the entire Edmonton Oilers roster for the last 3 seasons :smile:

This was common and made sex more like a chore than anything. It wasn't until after high school that things changed.

I went on a 6 month cold streak. I was swinging out at the bar every night. All my ex girlfriends and fuck buddies were now in relationships. It wasn't pretty.

It wasn't until one of my ex's broke up with her new bf and gave me a booty that the cold streak was broken. I remember being really drunk and I couldn't stay hard in the condom, which had never happened before. So off came the condom, but still, I lasted a good 10 minutes before I came. She even commented afterwards how long I lasted, being that every time we had sex previously had lasted very shortly.

I just kind of shrugged it off and chalked it up to whisky dick. The next night we went out for dinner and movie, then back to my place. On with the condom and again I couldn't stay hard. I only had a beer or two at dinner so I knew I wasn't "too drunk to stay hard". So off with the condom again and blamo!

I once was blind but now I see!!!

I lasted near half an hour. I'd never felt to much control. I could go slow or fast. I could enjoy playing with her tits and ass without getting too aroused and blowing it. That was the first night a woman truly rode me. She went to town regular and reverse cow girl. That was the first night I gave a woman an orgasm with my dick. Still an unbelievable night looking back on it.

All this does come with one pit fall though. I still can't stay hard in condoms, unless I'm baked. So it's either go bareback or smoke up.

So what's your story guys? And if you unfortunately still do succumb to premature ejaculation, how do you combat it?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i feel for the guys out there who have problems with premature ejacs but i've never had issues with this for as long as i can remember. i think the real core issue here is whether or not we can still stay hard after that first cum because if we can continue to stay hard after the fact then this isn't an issue at all.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nothing wrong with cumming too quick as long as you can "get back in the race". Hey, you were probably really turned on and that's what set you off. I myself take forever to orgasm and while this might seem like a blessing, sometimes the person you are with might think that they aren't doing something right, not turning you on or just plain get too sore and have to tell you to finish yourself. If you have the problem again, just remember it's not the end of the world, it's just an orgasm and another one will be ready in a bit.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe once I hit the age of about 23. I was a late bloomer though. Hasn't been much of a problem since. Thinking back, I'm guessing I thought about not cumming too fast, so often, that I actually ending up making it happen. I think most guys naturally grow out of it, or at least get better at holding back over time.

bruce-san

Experimental Member
Media
I was like that when I was younger, not helped by the fact my bfs arse was super super tight haha. I now have much less of a problem. I think its just growing up, and i did start rather early.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not sure it was really premature ejaculation problem, but for long years I used to cum really fast when someone fucked me. The feeling of cock sliding in and out of me was just too good... I could hold it if I really wanted but usually I just let it flow, many times causing the other guy to cum as well as a result. (My ass gets really tight when I cum)

However recently I noticed I don't cum so quickly when being fucked anymore, last time I was pounded for about 10 minutes and the other guy came before me.

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Late 40s and I still do if I'm pent up and my partner is getting me hot! But by the 2nd or 3rd round I can go indefinitely, so it doesn't matter.