When did you

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by neophyte315, May 13, 2007.

1. neophyte315

neophyte315 New Member

Albums:
    Ladies,
    When did you see your first penis, and when did you become aware that you preferred larger ones (assuming that you do)?
    Thanks
    Neo

2. Principessa

Gold Member

3. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

First one - about 17-18 years of age (don't remember the exact first one)

Aware that I preferred large ones - second guy I slept with (first one endowed, second one average - discovered that the feeling of size was something I missed).

4. So Nina

So Nina New Member

Albums:
    FKK beaches and doctor games in childhood beside, I was 13 when I saw my first hard one. First big one with 19 and it was such a difference that I knew I like them bigger

5. dolfette

Gold Member

fist time i saw one...
    i walked in on my mom and her bf in the bath. he had a boner and my mom told me off because i gawked.
    it seemed HUGE!

first i touched...
    my first bf was the biggest i've ever seen in the flesh. long and very thick.
    never managed sex with him.

6. witch

witch Member

LOL well if you want to get technical, around the age of 12... changing diapers, penis and baby poo.

First adult one was in high school, some of the guys doing sit-ups didn’t bother with jock straps. Hell they knew us girls were watching and giggling, they just spread them knees wider.

7. WildHoney

Gold Member

First hard on..hmm..it was dark alot..so does feeling them count?? :)

I was jacking off/giving head way earlier then having sex.

I didn't see (as in broad day light standing proud to be looked at cock) untill I was 16 and having sex for the first time ( babysitting !!..not him, but kids that were in bed, he was "helping" me )

It was pale, and really upright, and uncut ( I think that is where I get my preference for uncut cocks from) it just seemed so hard and like a center peice for his body.

I am guessing he was around 7 x 6 and not at all shy. He was a fantastic lover for such a young guy and I really enjoyed losing my virginity. We went on to have a really cool 12 month relationship where he taught me to cum and to relax and laugh with sex.

I in fact would love to write him a letter, or somehow convey my appreciation to that man. He was really free and experimental and just adored my sexual appetitie, and in a lot of ways shaped me sexually for later years.

x
    Honey

Draft saved Draft deleted