When do Men look their best?

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know this is a pretty ambiguous topic that varies depending on a lot of variables as well as what the eye of the beholder most prefers but...

I was wondering, in general, when do you think men really mature into their looks and look their best?

I ask because I know all the way through life girls I have come across have preferred men who just look older. I guess that is because they feel more secure with the idea of an 'older' looking man who is more wise and stronger, whereas a young looking guy may be emotionally immature or inexperienced just on a sub-concious level. Whether that is true or not doesn't matter, as I am speaking only on a level that takes into account what you like to see.

With that said I also cannot wait to get to around my late 20s and really come into my looks. Provided I don't go horribly wrong and I think I most prefer guys who look around their 30s myself, and I wondered what other people on this site thought.

Do you agree men can look most handsome when they look a little more rugged, generally?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not when we've just gotten out of bed in the morning, that's for sure.

I think I looked my best when I was in my early 30s, before the hair loss had gone very far and before the gray started coming in.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do (and have so since I was 19) go after men between 30 and 35. I really don't know why, but I find them the most attractive.
I wonder how and if this will change as I get older myself........:wink:

D

deleted15807

One thing for sure as a doctor once told me 'It's all downhill after 40.'

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha. Great replies. I think I want to look like a man instead of a boy. I also seem to be most attracted to older looking women so I wondered if it was just me.

I do look forward to getting a few more years onto my face and body.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Most of the time i reckon
altho after a hard days work ( if talking a manual labourer type - my preference) then after work sweaty & pretend exhausted look, is pretty well OK by me
Dont really like them when theyre all dolled up and going out for the night haha
(underarm shit not / should not be neccesary?)

Do you agree men can look most handsome when they look a little more rugged, generally?

Yes, certainly, i think a little age n maturity is ideal for both men and women, say from 25 odd to about 45 for me anyway.
NOT to say my ideal preference is for the Jock type 18-23 etc hah

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Haha. Great replies. I think I want to look like a man instead of a boy. I also seem to be most attracted to older looking women so I wondered if it was just me.

How old are you?
Are the men hairy in your family?
You might be surprised at how much older you would look with a thicket of pubic hair. That's the only thing I could truly peg in your photos that made you look considerably younger.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

grow a beard, instant aging lol

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
generally yes, but totally depends on the guy. for every guy who looks like adonis in his 20's, there's a george clooney or sean connery who can make most women's inner thighs tingle at just the sight

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
grow a beard, instant aging lol
When I can physically do it I will bro :p

I love the George Clooney look.

I'm also a massive fan of Eric Bana. I think he is vastly underrated!

There are others who I just cannot remember but those 2 are what I have in mind!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I can physically do it I will bro :p

I love the George Clooney look.

I'm also a massive fan of Eric Bana. I think he is vastly underrated!

There are others who I just cannot remember but those 2 are what I have in mind!

hang in there jonesy, it won't be long (trust me, the years are going to start FLYING by) before you'll learn to value youthful looks and the fact you're more than likely going to look great, much longer

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most men are actually at their physical prime at age 18. This is why the military doesn't go around trying to recruit 35 and 40 year olds unless they get really desperate for recruits. I could have made it though hell week at Parris Island with no problem at age 19 but I suspect that now, after sitting on my ass working in an office for two decades I would have a hell of a time with it.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree jeepguy2
HOWEVER
i purposefully went into the NZ Territorials (NZ voluntary army - medical Corp)
at age 29 . finished my travels, bored, wanted some fitness instilled within me.
The amount of 18-20yrolds, i showed up, there fitness levels was absolute SHITE.
I Know at least 1/2 of them young blighters never achieved anywhere near myself. and many dropped out
Same happened with Adult Apprenticeships, youngsters gave up, couldnt handle wiping the bums of the elderly