When do Men look their best?

For every year I gain, I feel less attractive.. :l

18-27 I'd say is my own taste.
I totally agree with you happyboi. I just turned 23 (today) and I already feel old. I don't know what it is but guys between the ages of 18 to 28 look so good. Not to boyish or manly just perfect right in the middle.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think i can say without a doubt
as you guys in yr early 20s, successively get older, you learn to accept & appreciate quite readily the aging process
you find a different type/age of person is attracted to you/and you to them, and the whole process can be a wonderful thing
Acceptance is the key, me thinks.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best things in my life happened to me after I turned 40... my face also matured and had more depth and character. However when I see photographs of myself in my 20's I'm surprised briefly because I forgot that I ever looked like that. The most important thing is to take care of your skin and body and be in good health. Poor health and/or an unhealthy lifestyle will wreck havoc on your appearance.
I'm also very glad that I opted (thus far) not to have any cosmetic surgery; the men I see who have most look either chopped up or a bit feminine.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
whenever it is I think it's when they still want to look good, but really relax about it and welcome aging. A cool, laid back, easy going handsome man that seems to be cool with a few gray hairs and somne aging is so hot. Character as some call it.

Nothing wrong with hot young men either!

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@Jonesy, I don't think you really need to worry about growing into your looks. You are a very nice looking man. I think men between 24-30 are generally the sexiest, although my man is only 20 and he is hot as lava.

D_Woody_Bush

Account Disabled
Media
When they're a bit "lived in" and have been around the block a few times. I find nothing more sexy than a few lines on a face and gray/ salt&pepper hair. Just can't understand why guys would want to go under the knife and please please please just bin those "men's hair dye" products (you know which ones I mean :wink:)

Also, age is just a state of mind. After I had my 40th, my life changed quite dramatically for the better - I left my job, retrained in something I've always wanted to do and after I finished (with special award et al) my training place offered me a paid job. Best move ever and no regrets.

Having said that, I do believe that each individual has their own "prime time". Some look just perfect as kids, others are stunning as teenagers and others (myself included) have to wait until later in life. I remember some of my class mates were very attractive as teenagers but seeing recent reunion pics they just have not aged well at all (balding, paunch - not in an attractive way, though).

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love the fresh beauty and and energy of youth. 20-24 is a great age for many guys - young and fresh but grown men. Some guys look great around 30 and show the depth and character of a life well lived. I think about 24 was my time - too bad it slipped by so quickly! Treasure your youth - you have a lifetime to grow old!