When do women react?

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When would you tell a guy he has a big dick.. as in..

What would the minimum size be?

When during the amorous activity would you make a comment, the second he whipped it out, or after it grows to full size?

Or only in response to a compliment given to you?

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wait, only if the guy was whining about thinking he was too small?

anyway im glad you're more reserved with your compliments, because this girl im seeing never says shit about me so I guess I was getting self conscience

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman typically will react about the hygiene of the dick. As I have said before ad nauseam, ad absurdum, in the real world a woman will not remark about a dick unless its enormous.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats gross who has a dirty anything, let alone a dirty something before hooking up

anyway, wtf girls... I tell them how awesome thier tits are

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl will usually coment on the largest they've personally seen. Some would comment on 7 being enormous, some on 10" being enormous. Some girls will not compliment at all even though they are impressesed. Why? because they don't want to give you an ego trip.

just8inches, If my girl would see your penis. She would probably tell you it's huge. that looks to be in the range of largest shes had.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats gross who has a dirty anything, let alone a dirty something before hooking up

anyway, wtf girls... I tell them how awesome thier tits are

My tits are amazing. Frankly, I'm sick of hearing about them. I've been hearing about them since I was 12, back when they weren't even particularly nice (even for a 12 year old). I'd rather hear about my beautiful singing voice, the way my pie crust just melts in your mouth, how hard I make people laugh, or how utterly adorable it is that I suck so hard at sports.

I thought guys knew the only way they were getting someone as fly as I am was because they were hot to me too. I don't know why, and I don't think it was always true, but penis insecurity is so sexually repulsive to me. Makes me dryer than the Sahara.

flibbertigibbet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What about compliments on how attractive it is? It can be big and really freaky and ugly looking... wouldn't you rather have a compliment on how appealing it looks? Do you really say to a woman, "Wow you have friggin' huge titties!"? Sure as hell wouldn't make me feel complimented.

And if I need to tell someone he's big, it's generally because it's in relation to having just hurt me out of lack of consideration for his size - it's not a good thing.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The subject is pretty much unavoidable when you are putting on an XL condom, isn't it?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually hear about it at breakfast. :biggrin:

Last edited:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he seems to think it's small and it's not true. Or if it feels unusually big inside me. What size is that? I'm not sure.

that's actually really nice of you to build up there confidence like that. but it will probably benefit you as well. depending on the girl, most nice girls don't really say anything till way later. maybe the next morning maybe the next time we sleep together........

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
flibbertigibert said something that has happened to me... i havent been complimented cus of my size but ive gotten several remarks about how "attractive" it is... dunno what women preffer btween the two

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most women react in some way, right away. years ago, when I was single, the bar scene & all, I had a couple ladies, slide their hands into my jeans in a crowded bar, and make a quick check of my package. "that's what I need." "ummm, thick" where the comments. whether it was visual or by feel, I always got an immediate comment.

the funniest situation, was when I went into a bar after work. this pretty good looking gal who was a known "gold digger" and also slutty(depending on her alcohol intake) was sitting at the bar, and the only bar stool open was next to her. my friend was sitting next to the open stool. I didn't really want to sit next to her. so I stood for awhile, talking to my friend.after awhile, I decided to sit down and moved the stool back, as I sat down, she put her hand down on the stool, and grabbed my cock as I sat down from underneath. it startled me, as I was looking at my friend the whole time. I looked at her, she looked startled, did not know if I was going to smack her or what, she just whispered while smiling "i had to know.... you're big". a few weeks later, she and her gf(smoking hot babe) were in another bar, I was shooting pool and heard them discussing what males they thought were hot. the "grabber" gal asked her gf what she thought about me, she said he's too skinny and probably got skinny cock. I could almost hear her, and could read her lips, the "grabber" gal told her about me, and I saw Ms Hottie eyes drop to my crotch. later, when the bar got real crowded and drunker, Ms Hottie rubbed the outside of my jeans for a quick feel. I never hooked up with her, she dated a friend of mine until his "well" went dry. the other became quite a lush, larger, and sometime prostitute.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The subject is pretty much unavoidable when you are putting on an XL condom, isn't it?
The only time I would comment on condom size is if it didn't fit. If it looked like he was in too tightly, and uncomfortable, I'd offer a bigger one, and if it was baggy and the friction was unpleasant I would suggest trying other condom brands in the future, citing that I just didn't like the way the condom felt. This latter actually only happened to me once.

that's actually really nice of you to build up there confidence like that. but it will probably benefit you as well.
I don't know if I'd call it building up his confidence. More like, correcting a misconception.

inconsistent much? lawlzor and where are pics of your so called "amazing tits"
Thinking you might have a small penis and being insecure about it are not the same thing. As I already said, I didn't used to have such an extremely negative reaction to penis insecurity, but I do now. It's my personal sexual kryptonite. Not sexy in the least. It's like a black hole for sexy. Sexiness goes in, and never comes out.

Regarding my amazing tits, you will never see them. And I will never describe them. I once had a gallery , and an avatar with very PG-13 photos, but I don't like he way some men think they should treat a lady around here. So the few spoil it for the many. You, in fact, write as if I owe you proof. Fuck that idea. I don't owe you squat. And if you don't like my opinion that's fine, but there's a lesson there. A lot of women feel the way I do. so what you need to do, if you are in fact feeling insecure, is be sure to fix that problem. Hide it, and fix it.

I agree completely with flibertygibet's first paragraph.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most women react in some way, right away. years ago, when I was single, the bar scene & all, I had a couple ladies, slide their hands into my jeans in a crowded bar, and make a quick check of my package. "that's what I need." "ummm, thick" where the comments. whether it was visual or by feel, I always got an immediate comment.
I think your perception of what "most women" are like may be slightly skewed. This may have been accurate about "most women who met 625girth", however, most women do not approach strangers and put their hands down their pants.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe I'm just lucky, but all girls except 1 (one) have commented on my size in a positive way - the one who didn't had the most intense orgasms I ever saw (30 minutes non-stop shaking whole body orgasm), so that's fine with me also ...