When do you feel the most masculine?

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I can feel my balls swimming around in my boxers when dressed And out in public
hey syracuse, whats up neighbor. U free-ball?

I started lifting when I built a home gym in my garage and I pull up the garage door and change into just shorts and lift like that, makes me feel like a million bucks for that reason

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it's fixing anything that my neighbors ask me to fix.
These ladies aren't shy because they know that the only thing I can't figure out are humans...anything else is super easy (haven't been stumped yet).

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Came back from Iraq war 2003 went to a bar and word got around and women were literally demanding I fuck them right there, dudes there were all super pissed off but didn’t dare try anything.. just for an evening in that bar I was the man..
haha did u advertise or somthing?

Reactions: Markyoung873

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it's fixing anything that my neighbors ask me to fix.
These ladies aren't shy because they know that the only thing I can't figure out are humans...anything else is super easy (haven't been stumped yet).
ha awesome man. do they bake for u or anything in return?

D

deleted814719

What makes me feel masculine? Taking care of my family. I grew up in a typical Beaver Cleaver family - dad was the breadwinner and mom was the homemaker. So, the model of being a man for me was to be the breadwinner, take care of repairs at the house and keep the yard mowed. Help with the kids, coach their sports teams, and discipline as necessary. So, those are the things that make me feel masculine.

Now, I feel more masculine when I'm making love to my wife, listening to her moan or reacting to my cock and knowing that she's enjoying it.

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What makes me feel masculine? Taking care of my family. I grew up in a typical Beaver Cleaver family - dad was the breadwinner and mom was the homemaker. So, the model of being a man for me was to be the breadwinner, take care of repairs at the house and keep the yard mowed. Help with the kids, coach their sports teams, and discipline as necessary. So, those are the things that make me feel masculine.

Now, I feel more masculine when I'm making love to my wife, listening to her moan or reacting to my cock and knowing that she's enjoying it.
love that man. is ur wife enough, have u ever gotten any on the side?

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope, never. Wife, even after menopause, is very willing to please me. And, even if we go for a week without a handjob or blowjob, she knows that I masturbate and doesn't seem to mind.
thats a quality women u have man. I don't think its the norm for a dude to be that faithful good for u

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feeling the woman I’m with cum on my cock, currently my wife.
I don’t think I would notice any change after 4 months, if working out helps you with your confidence with woman that’s great but remember that is you and how you behave and not so much your looks. Don’t overdo it you could get hurt.
Despite of growing up with the He-man cartoon I don’t feel I need muscles to be a man, if I was a barbarian I admit they look great while swinging the sword but on my line of work muscles are not relevant and most has their body like orko.

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Feeling the woman I’m with cum on my cock, currently my wife.
I don’t think I would notice any change after 4 months, if working out helps you with your confidence with woman that’s great but remember that is you and how you behave and not so much your looks. Don’t overdo it you could get hurt.
Despite of growing up with the He-man cartoon I don’t feel I need muscles to be a man, if I was a barbarian I admit they look great while swinging the sword but on my line of work muscles are not relevant and most has their body like orko.
this is good advice man. I was a soft soy boy, ive stopped 15 lbs its been good for me, even just making positive habits ect. Ive been trying to find mentors and good strong men to spend time with and emulate but its tough after a certain age. would love a dude to talk about this shit with irl. how long you been with ur wife?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recall once quite a few years ago when the ex-wife and I were vacationing at the beach. We'd had great sex and I experienced a very intense, hard cum. We went out to eat afterwards and I remember feeling my dick and balls were so heavy and hanging so low. I felt an overwhelming sense of masculinity as I could feel the weight and size of my genitals moving around in the thin dress slacks I wore to dinner that night. It was an incredible feeling to say the least and one I'll not soon forget.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is good advice man. I was a soft soy boy, ive stopped 15 lbs its been good for me, even just making positive habits ect. Ive been trying to find mentors and good strong men to spend time with and emulate but its tough after a certain age. would love a dude to talk about this shit with irl. how long you been with ur wife?
It’s like 10 years now. But with kids looks like a movie on fast forward. Find good gym, it must have a good trainer that adjust your routines. As for the ladies advice you could learn more from an orko who is successful with woman any way knowing the path is and walking the path. My advice is grow on your soft skills theater singing do things that you like and perhaps you could find someone that share your interest if not you knew more people who may know someone interesting if not at least you have something to talk about.

Reactions: ronin001 and Malikj

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus I have to add with a new partner -
When she sees my cock fully erect and ready
The way her eyes open wide, she 'sucks' her breath in and gasps as penetration begins
The sounds and movements she makes as her orgasm begins
The way she urges me to cum with her and fill her with cum
The way, when she's got her senses back,, she 'tells' me "How good it was".
All things a man should aim for with a good fuck.
All of this, but whether it's the first time or the 500th time, when I satisfy a woman and she craves being in my bed, and me being inside her.

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s like 10 years now. But with kids looks like a movie on fast forward. Find good gym, it must have a good trainer that adjust your routines. As for the ladies advice you could learn more from an orko who is successful with woman any way knowing the path is and walking the path. My advice is grow on your soft skills theater singing do things that you like and perhaps you could find someone that share your interest if not you knew more people who may know someone interesting if not at least you have something to talk about.
this is great advice man. Do you have guy friends you hang out with? Is that important to you?