When do you feel the most masculine?

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All of this, but whether it's the first time or the 500th time, when I satisfy a woman and she craves being in my bed, and me being inside her.
I can see sticking with a women if she genuinely craves my dick. As I said earlier Im still in the midst that women fuck guys for attention or money or they dont like it or want to do it but he do it to shut a guy up. Im learning thats not true. Im a good looking guy, I think actual desire is somthing new

Activities do not affect how I feel my masculinity. I feel that I am masculine independantly of whatever I do. I love cooking and feel good by doing it. I hate doing sports, I just do it for the sake of health, and it makes me feel miserable. None of that makes me less of a man.
In fact it is quite surprising to me that my wife cares way more about that than me. But I could not care less.

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Activities do not affect how I feel my masculinity. I feel that I am masculine independantly of whatever I do. I love cooking and feel good by doing it. I hate doing sports, I just do it for the sake of health, and it makes me feel miserable. None of that makes me less of a man.
In fact it is quite surprising to me that my wife cares way more about that than me. But I could not care less.
nice man, u are a dude I would hang with and try to emulate, bearded, married, prob has a good head on his shoulders.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get the question, but I'd answer it more in a way that feeling masculine shouldn't be defined by an activity you're doing. Feeling masculine because you're hunting, or fucking or whatever is more of an endorphin rush, and can often be used as a feeling of validation and has been turned into a definition of masculine. Being masculine, to me, is more about being who you are, and being comfortable enough with that to not need to make your masculinity about an act of violence or sex or a competition in some way. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy these things, I enjoy hunting, I love fucking, I play sports all the time, but that doesn't make me masculine. I guess that's what some would call toxic masculinity, but I've never really subscribed to that term because that would imply that only masculine people do these things. Women can find the same "high" so to speak from these activities as men can.

I guess if you want to feel masculine in my book, learn who you are first, be proud of who you are, don't be afraid of other's opinion of you, and take care of yourself. All things that are way more challenging to do than hunting or fucking, and it's something that can keep you at a more even keel emotionally with yourself because you won't need continued validation of your masculinity.

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get the question, but I'd answer it more in a way that feeling masculine shouldn't be defined by an activity you're doing. Feeling masculine because you're hunting, or fucking or whatever is more of an endorphin rush, and can often be used as a feeling of validation and has been turned into a definition of masculine. Being masculine, to me, is more about being who you are, and being comfortable enough with that to not need to make your masculinity about an act of violence or sex or a competition in some way. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy these things, I enjoy hunting, I love fucking, I play sports all the time, but that doesn't make me masculine. I guess that's what some would call toxic masculinity, but I've never really subscribed to that term because that would imply that only masculine people do these things. Women can find the same "high" so to speak from these activities as men can.

I guess if you want to feel masculine in my book, learn who you are first, be proud of who you are, don't be afraid of other's opinion of you, and take care of yourself. All things that are way more challenging to do than hunting or fucking, and it's something that can keep you at a more even keel emotionally with yourself because you won't need continued validation of your masculinity.
thanks for this thoughtful answer man!

MarriedHusband69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Plus I have to add with a new partner -
When she sees my cock fully erect and ready
The way her eyes open wide, she 'sucks' her breath in and gasps as penetration begins
The sounds and movements she makes as her orgasm begins
The way she urges me to cum with her and fill her with cum
The way, when she's got her senses back,, she 'tells' me "How good it was".
All things a man should aim for with a good fuck.
Great cock Buddy. I’m sure you fuck the hell out of her with the mans cock

MarriedHusband69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recall once quite a few years ago when the ex-wife and I were vacationing at the beach. We'd had great sex and I experienced a very intense, hard cum. We went out to eat afterwards and I remember feeling my dick and balls were so heavy and hanging so low. I felt an overwhelming sense of masculinity as I could feel the weight and size of my genitals moving around in the thin dress slacks I wore to dinner that night. It was an incredible feeling to say the least and one I'll not soon forget.
Love this man! A true pleasure a man can experience

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I can do something another guy can not

Example, A female work associate of mine come to work late one day, she said her car would not start . I asked if her husband tried to jump her vehicle with his . She said he has no idea how to do that . I tried to tell him over the phone how to do it; or better yet to just change the battery. Long story short me trying to tell him how to do it , while keeping some power to the disabled car to keep the computer and presets going did not work . Long story short I drove her home, swapped out the battery while he looked on .

In my world this is equivalent to having a 9 inch penis :cool:
Outstanding! But wait... Ronnie, don't you actually HAVE a nine incher?
Looks like it to me!
Indy

Reactions: ronin001 and Malikj

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't really think in terms of masculine or unmasculine. Not trying to be coy, but I only think in terms of what makes me a better person, husband and father vs what does not.
This is the best answer that you can get @Malikj !
@rbi99 is The Man.