When do you feel the most masculine?

D

deleted75853

When she’s stretched around my cock begging me to stop because it hurts bad but begging for more because it’s hurst good. Then wanting more when we’re done. Having to shave twice a day to stay clean shaven is one too.

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When she’s stretched around my cock begging me to stop because it hurts bad but begging for more because it’s hurst good. Then wanting more when we’re done. Having to shave twice a day to stay clean shaven is one too.
ha amazing bro! Wife?

Reactions: Indelicate

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, started lifting about 4 moths ago and have gotten into better shape, making good strides in my personal life. I was raised by women, what activities do you do to feel your most masculine? Hunting, bodybuilding, ect? Any tips? nothing off limits.. thanks
When I roar…. When my dicks thrashing around throbbing inside… when I lift a pb….
When she texts the next morning and tells me her blokes out the day…..

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I can do something another guy can not

Example, A female work associate of mine come to work late one day, she said her car would not start . I asked if her husband tried to jump her vehicle with his . She said he has no idea how to do that . I tried to tell him over the phone how to do it; or better yet to just change the battery. Long story short me trying to tell him how to do it , while keeping some power to the disabled car to keep the computer and presets going did not work . Long story short I drove her home, swapped out the battery while he looked on .

In my world this is equivalent to having a 9 inch penis :cool:
OMG so much this!!! I've not been in this exact situation before, but know it. I like watching "men" fumble with things that men are supposed to do (like changing light fixtures, etc.) and it makes me feel like I'm a better man than them.

Also, full on thrusting into anything, like a fleshlight or my wife, makes me feel the most masculine. Its hard to describe, but something just takes over through my whole being that says "I'm a man!" and its uncontrollable. I love it :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a jack of all trades type, turn wrenches hunt fish ride dirt bikes, do most of the shit that is considered masculine, that being said i wouldn't say it makes me feel more masculine as its just shit i do, some just as a hobby some stuff out of necessity

One time years ago that stand out and i can say it definitely gave me a sense of superior masculinity in a weird way i don't usually feel.

I was hanging out with this family friend, she was a couple years younger than me and an absolute knock out, she'd just broken up with her high school boyfriend of like 8-10yrs, she was dating again and i was testing the waters without much success, i knew her family and such and they were city people and her dad and brother were not exactly manly types.

She'd seen me post something on facebook of me shooting guns and she says she'd never shot a gun so i said we could go out. We set things up head out to the bush make a day trip of it, shoot a few guns and it was a bit chilly so i pull out my chainsaw, find a dead tree, drop it then buck it up and get a fire going, in no way showing off just doing my thing.

I look up from what i'm doing and she's just giving me this look, i ask whats up, she smiles a bit then says "this is kind of awkward but i am so fucking turned on right now" i was a little caught off guard and laughed a little then she says how she's always kind of just looked at me like a brother but watching me cut down a tree and get a fire going was one of the sexiest things she'd ever seen then says "i want you to fuck me right now out here in the wilderness"

She didn't have to repeat herself and fucking her felt like the most masculine shit ever at that moment
This is just plain fucking awesome!

Reactions: stretch8888

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG so much this!!! I've not been in this exact situation before, but know it. I like watching "men" fumble with things that men are supposed to do (like changing light fixtures, etc.) and it makes me feel like I'm a better man than them.

Also, full on thrusting into anything, like a fleshlight or my wife, makes me feel the most masculine. Its hard to describe, but something just takes over through my whole being that says "I'm a man!" and its uncontrollable. I love it :)
haha this is great man. Growing up did you randomly hump things? I recall humping a hassock when noone is around, but I was in an anti-male situation and didnt really explore it. I was told of guys that would like, hump trees and shit ha

Reactions: dummythicc

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general.. After I've got done lifting and have that God like pump.

In a relationship.. Anytime I'm doing something around the house and I see my girl stop and just watch me... That's a good feeling. I wear a beard, but even having a woman stop and watch you shave your face feels good.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I can do something another guy can not

Example, A female work associate of mine come to work late one day, she said her car would not start . I asked if her husband tried to jump her vehicle with his . She said he has no idea how to do that . I tried to tell him over the phone how to do it; or better yet to just change the battery. Long story short me trying to tell him how to do it , while keeping some power to the disabled car to keep the computer and presets going did not work . Long story short I drove her home, swapped out the battery while he looked on .

In my world this is equivalent to having a 9 inch penis :cool:
This is an interesting thread. For me its important that guys don't go down the root of toxic masculinity (not wanting a debate on that, each man has his own views) but def there is a point of masculinity that is not only very attractive to straight women but I think appealing generally. ie it makes you a better person not a toxic prick which some people (esp women I find) tend to think it will.

And yes other men may be threatened but they might also learn a thing or two and that is not a bad thing - we are all different.

It doesn't have to be particularly stereotypical masculine stuff or fucking although the examples provided in this thread are very good in those areas. After all masculine has a strong connection in some ways to traditional roles (once again, not wanting to debate that it all depends on the people involved!) in society and of course sexual prowess/cocks can be part of that.

I was told by one ex gf it was 'hot as fuck' that I would always do what I said I would do (eg pick you up at a certain time for a date, fix her leaking tap, tell her ex BF to leave her alone because was being a dickhead). I thought that was a strange thing to say but she pointed out most men don't deliver on their commitments and she viewed that as a sign of great masculinity. I tried to point out that making her cum was probably a key commitment and did agree later that night when I did it again! lolol

Anyway this is my view I am sure lots of opinions on this from guys on here.

Reactions: ronin001 and Malikj

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a jack of all trades type, turn wrenches hunt fish ride dirt bikes, do most of the shit that is considered masculine, that being said i wouldn't say it makes me feel more masculine as its just shit i do, some just as a hobby some stuff out of necessity

One time years ago that stand out and i can say it definitely gave me a sense of superior masculinity in a weird way i don't usually feel.

I was hanging out with this family friend, she was a couple years younger than me and an absolute knock out, she'd just broken up with her high school boyfriend of like 8-10yrs, she was dating again and i was testing the waters without much success, i knew her family and such and they were city people and her dad and brother were not exactly manly types.

She'd seen me post something on facebook of me shooting guns and she says she'd never shot a gun so i said we could go out. We set things up head out to the bush make a day trip of it, shoot a few guns and it was a bit chilly so i pull out my chainsaw, find a dead tree, drop it then buck it up and get a fire going, in no way showing off just doing my thing.

I look up from what i'm doing and she's just giving me this look, i ask whats up, she smiles a bit then says "this is kind of awkward but i am so fucking turned on right now" i was a little caught off guard and laughed a little then she says how she's always kind of just looked at me like a brother but watching me cut down a tree and get a fire going was one of the sexiest things she'd ever seen then says "i want you to fuck me right now out here in the wilderness"

She didn't have to repeat herself and fucking her felt like the most masculine shit ever at that moment
hot story and to be very believable under the circumstances. definitely its appealing to be able to witness someone do things with great skill and if she was on the fence already about the sexual relationship thsi would do it. I note she said 'i want you to fuck me right now', not 'lets fuck or lets have sex ' etc. Maybe just me but do you find a difference in wording/physical nature of sex when the girl views you as masculine? ie 'take me' vs 'lets have sex'. Its not submissive per se but they def get that vibe of 'fuck me' when they find you masculine.

D

deleted18069061

Fighting. You will never feel more invincible and masculine than when you’re standing over someone you just knocked down (fair fight).

I never did anything organized, just random fights in college. But if my back wasn’t messed up Id probably do some Jiu Jitsu.

I’m not suggesting you do anything illegal.

Reactions: Malikj

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fighting. You will never feel more invincible and masculine than when you’re standing over someone you just knocked down (fair fight).

I never did anything organized, just random fights in college. But if my back wasn’t messed up Id probably do some Jiu Jitsu.

I’m not suggesting you do anything illegal.
love this idea. I did jujitsu for abotu a year pre-covid. I think I want to do private to learn a bit faster, but I think thats the way to go. Jujitsu and boxing combo maybe

Reactions: deleted18069061

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hot story and to be very believable under the circumstances. definitely its appealing to be able to witness someone do things with great skill and if she was on the fence already about the sexual relationship thsi would do it. I note she said 'i want you to fuck me right now', not 'lets fuck or lets have sex ' etc. Maybe just me but do you find a difference in wording/physical nature of sex when the girl views you as masculine? ie 'take me' vs 'lets have sex'. Its not submissive per se but they def get that vibe of 'fuck me' when they find you masculine.
Can't say i've ever given it much thought as to how they ask/tell.

Reactions: AusWang85