When do you lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by dj4143, Jan 3, 2008.

1. dj4143

dj4143 New Member

I have a question... if you're a bisexual guy, when do you actually lose your virginity? Is it the first time you have sex with a woman? Or first time you have sex (regardless of who it was with)? Or is it after you've had sex with both a man and a woman? Does it matter if you're only a bottom with guys? Like is a guy still a virgin if he's bisexual, bottomed for a guy, but never had sex with a girl?

I'm just curious as to everyone's thoughts. I was reading a little about what age you lost your virginity, and I didn't know how to answer!

2. VW53

VW53 Member

Albums:
    I would *think* it would be the first time you had sex, with either a man or woman.

3. D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin Account Disabled

First time with a woman was 17
    First time with a man was 21

And contrary to popular belief, I've never bottomed so my ass is virgin

4. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    It is a matter of interpretation I think and mine is once there has been penetration giving or receiving with a girl or a guy. And fingers dont count.

5. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bumping up this thread because I think it's a valid question. Say you're gay, and have no real interest in anal sex. Maybe not even in oral sex. You totally get off on frot and mutual handjobs. You've never been penetrated anally, even with a dildo or finger. You kiss and get naked with another guy in bed every chance you get.

Virgin?

I'd say no. I think you lose your virginity the first time you take off your clothes and roll around with another person. It's like a loss of "innocence", particularly if you're over 18. If you're consciously doing something as an adult, with another adult, that is mutually sexually stimulating and your reproductive organ is out of your clothes, you ain't a virgin. You've "surrendered" your sexual privacy.

Of course, there are ways to lose your virginity before adulthood, the most obvious of which is fucking, either as a top or bottom. I'd argue that oral sex is the end of virginity, too.

More traditional definitions don't seem to make sense. I've never fucked a woman. Am I a virgin? If a bi-leaning lesbian has never had a penis inside her, is she a virgin? Can the first guy to fuck her claim to "take her virginity"? Wouldn't seem to make sense.

Really, I think the whole concept of "virginity" is ridiculous, but the only thing dumber is a bright line like having your penis in another person, or another's in you.

6. Reese

Reese New Member

I've always said I lost my virginity twice, first with a guy at age 15 and then with a girl a year later. I guess it all comes down to your definition of "sex", really. My wife, for example, doesn't consider a sexual encounter to be genuine sex unless there's the penis pussy penetration of coitus involved. Thus, by her reckoning, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16 and 100% gay guys and gals remain virgins all their lives! Personally, I'd say you lose your virginity at the first point of penetrative sex regardless of gender but, then, where does that leave lesbians?

Curious,
    ~Reese! :~)

7. Northland

Gold Member

It's a lengthy process. There's the first heterosexual, then the first homosexual receipt and the first homosexual giving. Not to be forgotten, the first time with a guy sucking, the first time sucking a guy, the first time a woman sucks, the first fondlings... At the end of the day, the matter is whatever you want it to be and for some that's the first time you deliver semen into another person (oral, vaginal, anal). I knew one guy who said you remain a virgin if you always use a condom (he also said oral isn't really sex).

Draft saved Draft deleted