When do you mention size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Bigboys girlfriend, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Bigboys girlfriend

Bigboys girlfriend New Member

Ok, so we've been dating a few weeks fucking like bunnies for a couple of weeks.

The first I knew that he was very well hung was the first night we slept together. I'm guessing about 10 inches and very wide, but I don't know for sure.... The only mention remotely regarding size was when he first took me in. He said something like, "Oh wow, you are really wet. I think you can take most of me."

I've had guys much smaller talk about how hung they were but my guy never says a word.

After reading some of the posts here, I don't think it's a good idea to mention that he's the biggest I've had, but can you guys think of something YOU would like to hear from an appreciative girlfriend that wouldn't put you off or embarrass you?

BTW, I'm NOT telling my friends. I learned that here.

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Trust me, anything from "nice penis" to Wagnerian opera and all points between will make a guy happy.

At least that's how it works, speaking strictly for myself. Depends on the guy, though. We generally don't complain when people say nice things about us, especially about our junk.

What a thoughtful girlfriend you are to ask the question. He's a lucky guy.

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

My God, I fear it may be one of the signs of the apocalypse, but I completely agree with everything Hickboy said in that post, and swear he got the tone exactly right also.

4. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

The best way to compliment him is for you to initiate sexual encounters every so often. Guys don't get off on words as much as women do, so combine the two for him. During a sexual encounter, let him know how much you enjoy his dick, but I wouldn't focus much on his size unless he has shown some insecurities over it. A man should feel proud of his penis, but there is a difference between him getting off on what his dick does for you and him just getting off on having a big dick.

5. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

i really like what hockeytiger wrote. by focusing on how he and his cock make you feel, it's less objectifying and will enhance his confidence for the right reasons.

6. kurios

kurios Member

Not every one with a big cock gets off hearing someone tell them it is big.
    All I want to hear and see is that I really connected sexually and emotionally with someone and made the person feel something special.
    I wouldnt really want any woman telling me I was especially hung.

7. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I will mention size when I encounter a woman who mentions her's first.

8. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

You don't need to say anything. He's already aware of his size, and from the sound of it likes what you offer too. Just enjoy the ride.:cool:

9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If this were true, I'd be broke, and male phone sex ops would actually make money. What you meant to say is that you do not much get off on words.

I agree with this part 100%.

10. Max

Max New Member

I agree with fortiesfun that this gets it exactly right.

In knowing that men like and need compliments just as much as women do, I think you're way ahead of the pack; there are some women who seem never to have discovered this.

Draft saved Draft deleted