When do you put a man on ignore?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
They do, they just end up popping back up with new usernames and pull the same shit they did the first time around.

Agreed. This site values trolls above all else. Is it a revenue generator? I've never known how this place pays the bills.

Reactions: bwhip1011

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
They do, they just end up popping back up with new usernames and pull the same shit they did the first time around.

Very true. The admins/techs need to be paying attention to IP addresses. They probably are. I know that it's been at least 10 years where hide your IP apps have been around so it's easy to just pop back up under a new username with a different e-mail address. Pretty sad that some go to such efforts. Makes me wonder what their "real" life or lack of one must be like.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a racist troll on ignore for the exact same reasons. He's lost every discussion we've had but the mods are unwilling to ban him no matter how often he violates the ToS - just because he posts massively every day. Guess it's not quality but quantity when it comes to bypassing the ToS.

I hate having to ignore him most of the time as racists should be told off at any time but I'm afraid I get too heated at times, hence the ignore.

When I receive private unsolicited weird photos or bizarre requests. What? This is a general problem around here...

I don't wanna see a fat guy with a mustache asking me to do weird stuff with random people =/

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many men come here for the female company. They get to use us as a test audience for their most curious questions.
This is the case for me. I really enjoy reading and learning from the women here. :) I always drop by AAW and WI first.

Ms. Sex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually never realized there was such a thing as an ignore list until reading this thread, so thanks for the awakening! Up to this point I've just manually avoided correspondence with certain types of members. Typically the uninteresting, entitled, or blatantly phishing people are those who I will disregard first. After that, I find it takes a bit more nuance to suss out the seed from the chaff. I don't post on or read these forums much, so I lack a lot of context regarding the character of certain members. In light of that, I find DM's and their subsequent content tend to funnel my focus -- I keep up with and try to talk with the interesting people while the rest seem to fade away.

And oh yeah! If I get one-sentence messages about how my day is going > Trash Bin.

I actually never realized there was such a thing as an ignore list until reading this thread, so thanks for the awakening! Up to this point I've just manually avoided correspondence with certain types of members. Typically the uninteresting, entitled, or blatantly phishing people are those who I will disregard first. After that, I find it takes a bit more nuance to suss out the seed from the chaff. I don't post on or read these forums much, so I lack a lot of context regarding the character of certain members. In light of that, I find DM's and their subsequent content tend to funnel my focus -- I keep up with and try to talk with the interesting people while the rest seem to fade away.

And oh yeah! If I get one-sentence messages about how my day is going > Trash Bin.

I hope your day gets better.
Also, I do find your posts interesting and thought provoking.
It never does anyone any good to live in an echo chamber so
different points of view are healthy.

Welcome to hell.
We have cookies.

Reactions: AlteredEgo