When do you usually masterbate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Other: when sitting here at night on my computer: either trying to talk to girls or reading stuff on LPSG. Some times I talk to my gf and we cumm together on line.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Used to do it morning, noon and night. These days, the early morning wank doesn't seem worth the effort. The happy moment just isn't as happy as it used to be. Nowadays it's once or twice during the day and once just before bed or maybe an occasional middle of the night stroke if I didn't get to rub one out before bed for some odd reason.

spitandshovelover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I put all of the above. When I'm single, I masturbate between 2-5 times a day every day. In a relationship, I only masturbate once or twice a day. Usually in the bathroom at work.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could not vote - I masturbate in the morning, then I go for my morning shower. I don't do it during my morning shower - that's when I clean the cum off my body.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOVE this thread ha
if only fr the truthful humour ha

I masturbate around 3 times a day depending on how busy I am.

I absolutely love masturbation.

These days, the early morning wank doesn't seem worth the effort.

and my fave....

optional second round in the evening.
we are all master wankers, it seems

D

deleted724068

I could not vote - I masturbate in the morning, then I go for my morning shower. I don't do it during my morning shower - that's when I clean the cum off my body.

is the "Other" voting button broke? =D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is extremely enjoyable to have my wife masturbate me.

Nice -- during our 29 yrs of marriage my ex never, never learned to masturbate me as I wanted. Even taking her hand in mine didn't help the situation. She handled my cock like it would break, like being made of the finest china -- oh, well, all that is water under the bridge now.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, failed to answer the thread's question! Usually when I sit down at the pc I feel a movement in my crotch, coz after checking the routine stuff I click to lpsg and read lots of the posts, this giving me a semi or with the help of my left hand a totally hard dick. --- Time for lpsg chat while watching so many big cocks getting stroked I decide to finish off after edging time and time again. Being retired I devote as much time to cock play as I choose. A few of you guys have stated that you love masturbating, which goes along with loving cock, I'm with you on this matter. This talking 'bout it makes me participate now.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, mornings mostly, often after the gym or working out (such as running), many times after being out in the sun, lying out at the beach or by the pool (often times in the nude since I have a pool at the home), sometimes through out the day, during business travel prior to bed, and to relieve stress (I think its much better than medication).

On a separate tangent I like to masturbate with my lover watching her watch me or mutually enjoying each others solo play is an incredible turn-on or aphrodisiac that usually leads to some GREAT sex. I like to get on her in the Video Chatroom too. It is a turn-on to play for an audience and it doesn’t matter the viewers sexual preference or if they have a cam either. If they like the show and make comments or if they have a cam and you can see their excitement too it’s a turn-on for sure.

Having grown up in Catholic Schools and being raised a Catholic the unfortunate stigma they put on it may have repressed the enjoyment early on but once the reality of how good it felt was out there was no going back. I think every healthy person should enjoy some private time exploring their own sensitivity and sexual self as it only makes a better lover.