When does ball stretching become permanent?

D_Pat Fanny

Account Disabled
Media
I like another member thought it would take forever to graduate to a 5 inch leather ball stretcher. I have been able to wear it comfortably for a couple of months for 5-7 hrs/day. My question is this -- there is a recoil action when removing the stretcher so there is not 5 inches obviously between body and balls when it is removed. I am not disappointed by that since the stretching has accomplished enlargement of my balls, firming and becoming more perfectly spheroidal. I do wonder if eventually there is no further use in using this size stretcher. So how long for as permanent effect as is possible with these devices.

Reactions: Tennessee44

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The effect will not be permanent in the sense that you remove the stretcher and they stay down there....

You have two competing factors fighting you...
One is the not only elastic nature of the scrotum but the fact the scrotal skin responds to a bunch of environmental factors to help control the temperature of your nuts.

The scrotum, no matter how far you stretch, retains the ability to both shrink, and thicken... and when it does this without the stretchers on... it will pull them up almost back to normal.

The other factor fighting you is the suspensatory ligaments... these are tough ligaments that attach to each testicle and can literally pull your nuts up inside your body, both as a defense, and as a temperature control reaction. There are also arteries and veins that are only so long....

No matter how much you stretch your scrotum, its the length of the suspensatory ligaments that define how far down your balls will hang when warm.

When using stretchers, you want to add length to the point where you feel a deep pull from behind your pubic bone... not too much at a time... but a steady pull... only when you feel this are you actually stretching the ligaments.

Keep in mind the significant stretching will NOT make your balls bigger... the enlargement you think you are seeing is nothing but edema (fluid buildup) in the tissues of your scrotum.
Go without for a few days to a week and that edema will subside.

Edema is dangerous when stretching... it can cause the stretcher to become tighter...squeezing off blood flow to your testicles...
And that could damage or kill your testes outright.

Also good advice is to NOT go as far as you can as fast as you can... if you stretch too fast you can herniate the blood vessels supplying the testes... this can compromise blood flow and result in one or both testes atrophying for lack of blood--- which will make them smaller, not larger.

A key thing to realize is that stretching does not make your balls bigger... but it does cause you to grow additional scrotal skin.

So your scrotum will become larger.

SOme guys also inflate this enlarged scrotal sack with saline or pumping, which enlarges it further and makes pumps up the scrotal skin with edema.

My advice is to use weither leather wraps or stainless steel split collars to not only stretch the balls away from the body , but to add significant weight to acheive that deep ligament pull...

And take it slow. Wait until you can comfortably wear the weights pretty much all day without your nuts getting blue or cold and gradually step up in half inch increments over a couple of years.

Your balls will never hang to you knees without any weights at all...

But they WILL hang measurably lower than they did before stretching... maybe a third or quarter what you get with weights...

But if you are like me... the weights will become addictive. I wouldn't dream of having sex without 4 pounds of ball weights... and most days I wear at least 2 pounds of weights just to feel the tug.

b1plumb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi phil do you get itchy balls from stretching ? I ve only been stretching for,a short time but have noticed some day the skin is extremely itchy . Am I doing something wrong

moonlightnbg

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One is the not only elastic nature of the scrotum but the fact the scrotal skin responds to a bunch of environmental factors to help control the temperature of your nuts.

You are of course absolutely right. What I don't get is why some guys naturally have low hanging balls ALL THE TIME. Buddy of mine has a good length cock - but his balls hang at least 3 to 4 cm below the tip of his dick whether it is hot or cold. I know this for sure as we often go to the sauna together. 90 degrees Celsius in the sauna; below zero when we are outside - and his balls are always dangling away half way down to the knee ;-)

Is his general body temperature that much higher or are his ligaments just too damn long?

Reactions: 7.25x6

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No doubt it is addictive. Like any addictive activity, you will not suspect it at first. But it is a good addiction, it is pleasurable, and the result is better looking balls and dick.

Reactions: 7.25x6

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No doubt it is addictive. Like any addictive activity, you will not suspect it at first. But it is a good addiction, it is pleasurable, and the result is better looking balls and dick.
Amen!
Well Said

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, I'll try a few things when it comes to PE, but that shit looks painful. Have a good hang anyway.

Reactions: sreed213

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are of course absolutely right. What I don't get is why some guys naturally have low hanging balls ALL THE TIME. Buddy of mine has a good length cock - but his balls hang at least 3 to 4 cm below the tip of his dick whether it is hot or cold. I know this for sure as we often go to the sauna together. 90 degrees Celsius in the sauna; below zero when we are outside - and his balls are always dangling away half way down to the knee ;-)

Is his general body temperature that much higher or are his ligaments just too damn long?

I wish I had that problem!!!

Toolman2016

1st Like
Media
lineok03- What do you have between the rings and the skin? Is that a ladies stocking? or do you have foam? I see one photo with something black on the top of the stack. Please advise.

Reactions: bottom99

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, I'll try a few things when it comes to PE, but that shit looks painful. Have a good hang anyway.
I am afraid you are missing the whole point, and in the process, depriving yourself of a most agreeable and stimulating experience.

When you start out stretching your balls, you must be careful not to overstretch and to take it very slowly as you build up weight, length of stretch and time wearing the weights. Just like gym workouts. But, as the experience intensifies and the cremaster and other tendons and muscles learn to take the strain, you can stretch with increasing weights and to greater lengths. Your balls will love you for it. YOU will love it and you will be hooked.

Every man should practice this highly pleasurable art. Your dick will look bigger and you will feel the buzz all the time. Some believe that the balls will make more testosterone, and certainly they will look and be healther. Get started! But carefully and safely.

You say you have a good hang, but it can be better.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am afraid you are missing the whole point, and in the process, depriving yourself of a most agreeable and stimulating experience.

When you start out stretching your balls, you must be careful not to overstretch and to take it very slowly as you build up weight, length of stretch and time wearing the weights. Just like gym workouts. But, as the experience intensifies and the cremaster and other tendons and muscles learn to take the strain, you can stretch with increasing weights and to greater lengths. Your balls will love you for it. YOU will love it and you will be hooked.

Every man should practice this highly pleasurable art. Your dick will look bigger and you will feel the buzz all the time. Some believe that the balls will make more testosterone, and certainly they will look and be healthier. Get started! But carefully and safely.

You say you have a good hang, but it can be better.

Appreciate the feedback, I might consider trying it.