When does ball stretching become permanent?

shad282

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wondering if my scrotum will shrink back to its normal length when not tight ? or it will last ? and how much does it take to make it last ? thx

Reactions: Weatherguy

Jeronimo26

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
will this work if i only stretch at night, i have a day job and cant wear my weights cause of the bulge or pain i get for the uncomfortable clothes. thank you, cant wait to retire so i can stretch all day im obsessed is bad.

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, I'll try a few things when it comes to PE, but that shit looks painful. Have a good hang anyway.

It is not painful and, if you are stretching and your balls get a bit sore, that's the signal to back off. The continuous stretch is in fact very pleasurable. You will feel your dick and balls more alive and stimulated than you ever thought possible.

Try, you will very soon love it. It is a great feeling and a very worthwhile addiction

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you see them on the floor, totally detached from your body?
lol and mine wont end up on the floor ;-) nor detached. just low and slow and low and low lol

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
will this work if i only stretch at night, i have a day job and cant wear my weights cause of the bulge or pain i get for the uncomfortable clothes. thank you, cant wait to retire so i can stretch all day im obsessed is bad.

Yes, that should work.

Back in 1995 I used a leather stretcher and weights only during evenings, and worked my way up to the largest-available stretcher in just six months. Maybe I was unusually lucky, but my scrotum stretched about half-an-inch each month from stretching in evenings-only.

Here's my favorite showoff pic, a ball stretcher covered with a cyberskin extension so it looks like I've got two cocks.

bottom99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I add double what I can wear Comfortable it burns a little, will this go away or do I need to wait?

bottom99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My balls rub against my pants what is the best thing to do. If you wear underwear they don't hang and slow streching right?

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Get a cock sock from amazon and wear it on your balls?
you can get a sock from anywhere. when you are starting you can get a set of toddler socks, they will likely fit just right without any excess, or you can just use one of your own socks & roll the excess up on top. You just need something to keep the joint where the two halves of the stretcher come together from rubbing you sore.

TopLatinDaddy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lineok03, Impressive results. I too am interested to know what you are wearing under the rings. Does it help with the binding or anything else? Also, What kind of underwear is that blue one? It seems perfect to let your boys hang while still being "dressed".

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey that two cock pic looks great I bet you could do a double penetration with the cock and balls in :)

Yes, that should work.

Back in 1995 I used a leather stretcher and weights only during evenings, and worked my way up to the largest-available stretcher in just six months. Maybe I was unusually lucky, but my scrotum stretched about half-an-inch each month from stretching in evenings-only.

Here's my favorite showoff pic, a ball stretcher covered with a cyberskin extension so it looks like I've got two cocks.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have very low hangers. When it is warm they hang very low but they pull up when the skin gets cold. It's interesting that some guy's balls hang all of the time warm or cold.

All I've been doing is just pulling down on them with my hands. Have a look

Brian91330

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was curious if anyone could point me in the right directions of starting this ball stretching journey? Aka where to purchase or order the material. I am more looking to stretch my scrotum out for aesthetic purposes. I think hanging balls are pretty attractive and I do not have that. Thank you a bunch and I hope to hear get some information soon. :)

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
taken this wet Monday afternoon at jc penny's near where I live
over 24hours now and I'm still wearing ;-) they will come off tomorrow early morning as I have to go to work. lax...no way I can wear them there hahahah
20170206_135934.jpg
20170206_135939.jpg