When does ball stretching become permanent?

D1605c

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been stretching for about 7 years and have definitely added some hang. As others have mentioned, weight is key. Leather/neoprene stretchers are more for look, but they also help measure progress. I started with a 3", quickly moved up to a 4". Thought I was ready for a 5" but when it arrived I couldn't wear it. It was just too long. But after a couple months of regular stretching with weights, I was able to get it on. Now it's fairly easy to wear and I can wear additional stretchers/weights with it. First pic is one from three years ago, the second (in my gallery here) from a few months ago:
View attachment 816672
[photo="medium"]1177234[/photo]
You wouldn’t happen to have a picture of what they were like when you first first started would you?

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your dick will look bigger and you will feel the buzz all the time.
While I jelq my testicles and have dropped them perhaps 2", that pales in comparison to what you do and have done. However, I disagree about it making your dick look bigger. When your nuts hang a few inches below your glans, your dick gets lost in the picture in my opinion. No big deal, just a difference of opinion.

BMTC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All the stretching I've done really hasn't been permanent in the way we would like to think. I've been stretching for several years now. And sometimes I'm more active than others. Sometimes I'll get into a kick where I wear a stretcher 24/7, sometimes it's on and off during the day, and other times I won't wear one for many days. I can get a nice low hang with more weight now but I typically don't load up lots of weights, I've only found that good for taking pictures and pretty mild play and those really aren't me interestes. Now a days when I'm not wearing a weight my sack spreads out but doesn't always hang low unless I pull a bit or get a warm shower. Ball stretching definitely has its benefits far beyond just lower look. But it's difficult to msinmain low hanging balls due to many factors.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone that ball stretches know if it lowers sperm count?

Ball stretching is not a new activity, but there are still people who don’t know much about it. Many men are interested in ball stretching devices because they want to get low-hanging balls, or because they just enjoy the feeling of ball weights around their scrotum. But what are effects of ball stretching for fertility?

ARE THERE BAD EFFECTS OF BALL STRETCHING FOR FERTILITY?
If you want to try ball stretching, it is important to stay safe and to make an informed choice about this activity. Part of this is knowing the potential effects of ball stretching for fertility. While ball stretching is not always intense, this is an activity that manipulates your scrotum.

Generally speaking, ball stretching does not include testicles themselves. Rather, the devices are worn around the scrotum and are made to elongate it. However, just because ball weights do not press on testicles themselves doesn’t necessarily mean that there are no bad effects of ball stretching for fertility.

With scrotum getting longer, testicles are made to hang much lower than usual. This might affect their temperature, which may have negative consequences for the sperm. Also, stretching can potentially do damage to vas deferens and contribute to infertility.

However, it is important to know that, at the present time, there are no definite studies proving the effects of ball stretching for fertility. All we know are potential risks that may affect a man’s fertility. On the other hand, there is no proof that ball stretching is safe for those who wish to maintain their fertility levels. It is important that you understand this before you engage in ball stretching.

HOW TO APPROACH BALL STRETCHING?
If you are scare of the effects of ball stretching for fertility, it is best to consult a kink-friendly doctor. They can give you more information about ball stretching and the potential consequences that may affect your fertility.

Keep in mind that there are no definite studies proving the negative effects of ball stretching for fertility. However, there are no studies that disprove it, either. There is simply not enough information to know for sure.

Reactions: 7.25x6

Savvi20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ball stretching is not a new activity, but there are still people who don’t know much about it. Many men are interested in ball stretching devices because they want to get low-hanging balls, or because they just enjoy the feeling of ball weights around their scrotum. But what are effects of ball stretching for fertility?

ARE THERE BAD EFFECTS OF BALL STRETCHING FOR FERTILITY?
If you want to try ball stretching, it is important to stay safe and to make an informed choice about this activity. Part of this is knowing the potential effects of ball stretching for fertility. While ball stretching is not always intense, this is an activity that manipulates your scrotum.

Generally speaking, ball stretching does not include testicles themselves. Rather, the devices are worn around the scrotum and are made to elongate it. However, just because ball weights do not press on testicles themselves doesn’t necessarily mean that there are no bad effects of ball stretching for fertility.

With scrotum getting longer, testicles are made to hang much lower than usual. This might affect their temperature, which may have negative consequences for the sperm. Also, stretching can potentially do damage to vas deferens and contribute to infertility.

However, it is important to know that, at the present time, there are no definite studies proving the effects of ball stretching for fertility. All we know are potential risks that may affect a man’s fertility. On the other hand, there is no proof that ball stretching is safe for those who wish to maintain their fertility levels. It is important that you understand this before you engage in ball stretching.

HOW TO APPROACH BALL STRETCHING?
If you are scare of the effects of ball stretching for fertility, it is best to consult a kink-friendly doctor. They can give you more information about ball stretching and the potential consequences that may affect your fertility.

Keep in mind that there are no definite studies proving the negative effects of ball stretching for fertility. However, there are no studies that disprove it, either. There is simply not enough information to know for sure.
Thank you. And yes i know it enlongates the scrotum but at the aame time the weights pull on the testicles. I want lower hangers because i do like the look. Im just thinking of down the road and possibilitu of wanting kids. I suppose there is later down the road though lol

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have weak suspensory ligaments, enabling my balls to hang very low. This already happened at puberty. Once I hit 35, they started dropping even lower, and, seem to drop a bit each year.

When my dad and I had "the talk", he told me that he had this issue, and, that it was hereditary. This is also true of my sons.

According to my physician, it is a rare condition that is not dangerous to my health.

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since contributing here a while ago, there are some new experiences and reflections to recount..
First, I have found you can make great progress by wearing a "Ball Forcer" from Secret Leather all night. As the night wears on, the scrotum stretches and relaxes and you can increase the torque by making the stretch longer. When you wake to get up, the balls will be hanging than yesterday and you can put on more weight right away.

The other thing is to use a parachute to swing the balls. Build up to more weight and a longer time swinging each day.

Both these pracyices are deriver fro the ancient Chinese discipline of Qi Gong.

These practices, if you work up slowly and steadily each day, will strengthen and enhance the whole genital area. It will promote Testester0ne production , make for stronger erections and greater cum flows.

Keeping the balls hanging lower away from the body is designed by nature to assist your balls to make more sperm. If you want or intend to become a dad, that is good.

I repeat what I wrote here some time ago. Ball stretching is a good addiction. You will get hooked but I believe it is your balls appreciating the stretching and telling you to keep it up.

GregAKALowBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have weak suspensory ligaments, enabling my balls to hang very low. This already happened at puberty. Once I hit 35, they started dropping even lower, and, seem to drop a bit each year.

When my dad and I had "the talk", he told me that he had this issue, and, that it was hereditary. This is also true of my sons.

According to my physician, it is a rare condition that is not dangerous to my health.
I want to see !!

GregAKALowBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been stretching for about 7 years and have definitely added some hang. As others have mentioned, weight is key. Leather/neoprene stretchers are more for look, but they also help measure progress. I started with a 3", quickly moved up to a 4". Thought I was ready for a 5" but when it arrived I couldn't wear it. It was just too long. But after a couple months of regular stretching with weights, I was able to get it on. Now it's fairly easy to wear and I can wear additional stretchers/weights with it. First pic is one from three years ago, the second (in my gallery here) from a few months ago:
View attachment 816672
View media item 1177234
Awesome page!!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I stretched my balls for a few years (I liked the way it felt when I was fucking someone). At one point they hung "naturally" maybe 4" or more. But I haven't in awhile (a few years) and they are back where they were. I can still get on my ball stretcher, but they bounce right back as soon as I take it off. So even if you work up to your desired length, you have to keep training them to retain the hang.

extended

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been stretching my scrotum for well over 20 years in addition to vacuum pumping my balls and cock in the monster-tube Junior at least once a day. I have a strict ritual of manual stretching, pumping and steel stretchers, weights and excessive masturbation. As a perverted public exhibitionist , the appearance of oversized genitals is essential to garner the attention I need. Nothing finer.

499769.jpg

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is that you’re wearing under? Just pantyhose?

it is... i now wear over my collars and sac ;-)
i get a box of 12 from cvs
leggs everyday knee highs (one size)

Attachments