When does curiosity become reality?

B_curious8878

Just Browsing
Media
Just wondering, for women who have been with guys with big cocks(and I guess for those who haven't..), is there a point where you reach and decide that you just have to try to be with/sleep with a guy with a big cock? Is it when you decide that the smaller/average guys you've been with just don't do it anymore? Or if you're always thinking about being with a guy with a big cock when the guy you're with isn't big? How long did you stay curious before fantasy became reality?

And for women who've turned curiosity into reality, is bigger definitely better? Is the relationship more sexual when the guy's well-equipped?

I guess you can call me a curious girl.. ;-)

Stilinsatiable11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can honestly say.... the biggest I've had is about 8 inches. He was thick and ddefinitely knew how to use it. I have been looking at this website and I am wanting (maybe even craving) more than 8 inches. I have no idea why, but I'm so curious and eager to find out if I can handle it?
Supposedly, I work with a guy who has a thick 10 inches. He is really good friends with 2 other guys who call him DIME. I asked why and they told me because he has 10 inches. I find myself staring at his bulge and fantasizing about sucking it.

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, fuck me, i don't have a name like 'dime' and im wishing i had a girl like you craving my cock, i guess we don't hang around in the same circles....?!

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can honestly say.... the biggest I've had is about 8 inches. He was thick and ddefinitely knew how to use it. I have been looking at this website and I am wanting (maybe even craving) more than 8 inches. I have no idea why, but I'm so curious and eager to find out if I can handle it?
Supposedly, I work with a guy who has a thick 10 inches. He is really good friends with 2 other guys who call him DIME. I asked why and they told me because he has 10 inches. I find myself staring at his bulge and fantasizing about sucking it.

I think you need to find out if that guy has a long, thick 10 inches. I would guess that your pussy will expand to accommodate his massive member. I would also guess that you will love the sensation of being so full. Go for it and tell us all about it!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You may find that a lot of the women here who could answer some of your questions will not because there is a wariness about such threads being first posts from new members.

From my experience, total size queens, by which I mean necessity rather than preference, are quite rare, a small percentage of women.

If you search this section and the sex with a large cock section, you will find plenty of threads that address your questions if people don't respond here. One that springs to mind is "can you go back to small/average?" or something like that.

B_curious8878

Just Browsing
Media
^ umm I'm asking about the precise opposite, not going back to small but at which point does one decide to try out a big one... so why would I search for those threads?

I think it's a very legit question since for a lot of us, we haven't had guys who are as big as those on this site, and the more we lurk and read about them and see the photos the more we would want to try... if that's not what the site is about then I don't know what is! Most people don't make their fantasies come true though..

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You don't think that people's experiences of having done what you are curious about will tell you anything?

It is partly what the site is about. You can put an ad in the persoanls section.

Anyway, keep posting and I am sure people will start to answer your thread.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ umm I'm asking about the precise opposite, not going back to small but at which point does one decide to try out a big one... so why would I search for those threads?.

Don't be confused by the thread title drifter reference. It answers your question.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering, for women who have been with guys with big cocks(and I guess for those who haven't..), is there a point where you reach and decide that you just have to try to be with/sleep with a guy with a big cock?
No.
Is it when you decide that the smaller/average guys you've been with just don't do it anymore?
No
Or if you're always thinking about being with a guy with a big cock when the guy you're with isn't big?
No
How long did you stay curious before fantasy became reality?

And for women who've turned curiosity into reality, is bigger definitely better?
No
Is the relationship more sexual when the guy's well-equipped?
No, but you're not asking about a relationship, your asking about sex with a big dick.

I doubt that, seriously.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the guy my gf fucked before me was 10 inches....she still recons i am better in bed tho and im only 7.
And she isnt the type to lie about such things.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bigger has not been better in my experience, so my answers to your questions would be 'no'.

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would def say I am very curious to at least see a guy with a huge cock, and I guess I'd say that would be 10 inches plus.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Large penises can be a positive or negative, which is why this site is qualified as a support group. I wouldn't see the reasoning behind why a girl would settle down with a big dick in this day and age of friends with benefits.

By the way, you aren't a girl until proven otherwise. Pussy & tits or gtfo.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Large penises can be a positive or negative, which is why this site is qualified as a support group. I wouldn't see the reasoning behind why a girl would settle down with a big dick in this day and age of friends with benefits.

By the way, you aren't a girl until proven otherwise. Pussy & tits or gtfo.

Dude...I'm an unproven female...so stfu.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only been with larger guys really except in group sex situations so i am not sure i can comment really.

Did i plan this? No.

It was just the luck of the draw. Although i have a theory that nerds and geeks must all be hung. :)

B_kimbelk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering, for women who have been with guys with big cocks(and I guess for those who haven't..), is there a point where you reach and decide that you just have to try to be with/sleep with a guy with a big cock? Is it when you decide that the smaller/average guys you've been with just don't do it anymore? Or if you're always thinking about being with a guy with a big cock when the guy you're with isn't big? How long did you stay curious before fantasy became reality?

And for women who've turned curiosity into reality, is bigger definitely better? Is the relationship more sexual when the guy's well-equipped?

Great question, which I can answer... my first serious relationship was with someone who was well endowed, about 8 inches and very thick, the sex was fantastic, vaginal orgasms galore. My current boyfriend has an average 6 inches but its quite thin and he has not been able to give me an orgasm with his cock alone :(