When does it stop?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by douchenbaggin, Nov 13, 2008.

1. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

According to my brother, his penis kept growing up until his early 20's

I noticed a little growth when I was 18, am 19 now, and was curious as to if theres any truth to it still growing?

2. dajunglee786

dajunglee786 New Member

im pretty sure everyone has a different answer. people stop growing at different ages as far as i know. once heard a guy stopped growing at 23, whether its true or not is another matter.

3. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Very true, we are all different, im hoping since were of the same gene pool ill have his luck :p

4. canuck_pa

Gold Member

I stopped growing when I was in my early 20's although not very much the last 2 of 3 years. I was very late entering puberty which may be the reason I kept growing.

5. bigmoochie

bigmoochie New Member

Albums:
    Yep, we're all different. I was 6.5" until my early 20s when I gained an inch over about 2 years. I was lifting really heavily then, too, so it may have been a combination of when my genes were supposed to kick in a growth spurt & all the testostorone in my body from lifting. Who knows?

You may have a growth spurt like your bro did. You may not. Mostly, I'd say it's all in the genes, my brother. You're gonna have what you were meant to have.

My advice . . . Love your size - no matter what! Trust me, if you know how to please her, no girl will complain given what you're sportin' in your gallery! :biggrin1:

6. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

:D, thanks moochie.

Ive heard nothing but compliments with the girls Ive been with and the look of satisfaction afterwards, so I suppose im doing something right :p

Draft saved Draft deleted