When does sexuality just cease to matter?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kudo451, Nov 9, 2006.

1. kudo451

kudo451 New Member

Alright I admit it, I love to satisfy a man with a big penis. No big reality break for a gay man. However, given my size I get the impression that I have had alot more propositions from my more well-endowed brothers on all sides of the isle.

I'm 6'4" and over 300lbs. yeah I know for many of you that would translate as "ugly" (lol--you be you and I'll be laid whatever you think!), but that is not the point. The point is that because of my size I often get more sexual proposals from guys with huge cocks no matter if they are gay, str8 or bi, because they recognize someone who can actually handle their monster.

So holla if you hear me big boys and girls, am I the only one having this experience? As for you well-endowed boys out there, does being big make me a target when you know I can handle the sausage that you bring to the table?

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't quite understand.. are you trying to imply that being bigger means you can take a bigger cock than slim men? Now I'm no expert, but I can't imagine that your weight or height affects your sphincter muscle - does it? :confused:

I'm all confuzzled now! Have I completely misunderstood? It wouldn't be the first time! lol

PS - I'm a big girl and believe me, I don't care how small the sausage is, it's still not gonna happen - OUCH! lol

3. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Well I dont think that being a bigger size means you can take more cock. I havent heard of that before, but hey there is always a first time!

I'm quite a slim guy (not so slim that i'm one of those annoying bitchy queeny types, I might add!) and I have no issue taking a large one up the behind!

4. kudo451

kudo451 New Member

Wow, talk about a tangent. No I am not saying that scientifically it is a fact that bigger people can handle more than smaller people. That is not the point at all and I am not claiming it to be.

What I am saying is that I personally am starting to think that I get alot of proposals from more well-endowed men because being of a bigger size there is the assumption that I can handle more. but to put it out there when I have asked why in the past to the guys I have been with this is exactly the repsonse I often get.

Its strickly a perception issue of something that seems to be occuring fairly frequently in my life. Does that help clarify it

5. Jman888

Jman888 New Member

Albums:
    I find that being big you get more offers period. lol but i do think there is a mutual thing between big guys. When im with a big guys i get really turned on seeing our cocks together but i dunno as some people have sise issues some times i get distracted during sex and end up wondering are they thinking bout how their dick is smalller than mine.

Draft saved Draft deleted